That Moment When: The Original Series

That moment when down the rabbit hole I go, spinning and spinning caught in the flow, what lies beneath I’ll soon see, when I return will I still be me?

5 Likes

TMW when Alex 44 drops rhymes before you understand what’s going on and you’re like, “Damn!”

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha! Magickal practice can often be a transformative process but can make ya feel a little nuts at times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Navigating the lunacy and bringing it back down the “normie” space is have the fun :alien: especially when the normies end up having a run in with the forces raised in ya temple when it decides to get your attention. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha it’s the best :rofl:

2 Likes

That moment when you’re trying to figure out which chaotic creator god this is. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah my “this shit is real moments” poltergeist activity happens when my roommates or coworkers are usually around so I’m not the only there :rofl: last one was with my coworker in my work truck a few weeks ago. I went in the store and he heard what sounded like fingers taping on the floor and then roof of the truck. :laughing: freaked him out just a little bit lmao.

4 Likes

Tmw you experiment with calling on “real/Genuine” demons and they give you this:

What the Hell have i come into contact with? :smiley::smiley::smiley::grinning::grinning::grinning::smiley::smiley:
Is this some Alien Language? :joy::joy:

5 Likes

That moment when its showing up EVERYWHERE

3 Likes

Tmw you come out of a powerful Evocation of Goddess Brigid :smiley:

3 Likes

For some reason looking at it makes me feel really content :thinking:
Like “I might actually be able to fall asleep” content. Which is big for me because I can never sleep. Mind if I copy this down?

1 Like

Go ahead @rin
Not a problem

Thanks
Damn wtf the more I look at it I can even breathe better. It’s an odd sense of release. I expect an update if you find out what it means!

1 Like

Tmw @rin expects something of you

1 Like

:joy::joy: Don’t let me down! I know you’d probably have found out what it means sooner or later.

1 Like

To those, who can’t see spirits ~or not all the time:

How do i know, that those people are real?

How could i know if i’m imagining people,
or just opening myself to the reality of them being there?

Schattengestalten.

Or those beings, formed from this “visual static”, which i see almost everywhere.
it feels weird to look at fotos, and to see blackness, when my own eyes see more than that

1 Like

Tmw you are contemplating doing some really fucked up sex magic with spirits and you realize how just deep down in the Darkness youve gotten
:speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

TMW you post something, and 9 minutes, feel like one minute.
~Usually, its the other way around.

My sense of time, seems to decide depending on its mood, on how its going to behave.

1 Like

That moment when you realize that Athena is trying to send you a message that made me sad over an octupus named Athena. :pensive::cry:

Wait, an octupus has 8 arms…
GOD-tupus :laughing:

2 Likes

I can’t help but think about something anti-hierarchical in connection with this idea of every possibility and impossibility. The anti-hierachical makes potential out of something deemed elsewhere, and removes the urge to get “there” again. It changes the senses of longing, so what is perceived as elsewhere is also immediately acknowledged as being right here, within.

Maybe one could say, one can as I am doing it now, that time exists whenever infinity forgets itself.

I love that story. I will see if I can find more about it.

1 Like