That Moment When: The Original Series

TMW:

Whoever attacked you this morning, finally wins. Fantastic for them. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

You can beat this young goddess

Have before

2 Likes

Tmw you realize that there is something deeper going on around here. Guys if any of you agree Please say so

4 Likes

Tmw you make an earnest post and some jerk decides to mock you for it. Fucking hell I’m upset now

4 Likes

That moment when you put a powerful protection seal on your door completely blocking out foreign entities from entering, and you see a black figure standing outside your door.

(lmao looks like he coulden’t get in)

6 Likes

From what was posted, copied below, the thread about “Would you ever rape someone?” was there to open a debate on where lust spells become forcing sex without consent, so it was not the “hater” thread some people seem to have perceived it to be.

These are the words of the OP for that thread:

Untitled-1

Proof positive for all of us, of this concept:

Because this needs saying, if anyone receives any harassment or threats by PM or in a reply on here, flag it, or invite me to the PM, or screenshot and send it to me - the forum rules are absolute, there is no wiggle-room on these areas, period.

Dark murmuring about “something going on” help no-one, set people on edge, and simply create a bad vibe, where people jump at shadows and fear they will be next, in this undefined rumour. :wink:

Forum rules: BALG RULES - Please read them!

/PSA

5 Likes

TMW:

You get sick after a night of feeling like crap… I’m so lucky, eh?

At least I’m not throwing up this time, so there’s a positive. I’m having two lazy days in a row too! This time I have a good excuse.

1 Like

That moment when
You pour room temperature wine into a room temperature chalice, imbue it with your own special mojo, and it turns ice cold
:black_heart::wind_face: :wine_glass::snowflake:

10 Likes

TMW:

You almost cry over seeing puppies and kittens… It wouldn’t be the first time… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

They were just so small and adorable! The kittens had the cutest mew, and the puppies were so small and chubby! Oh, and the kittens fur looked sooo soft. They’re such precious babies! :sob:

4 Likes

Lolol! Well this is fortuitous timing! I was coming to this thread and specifically wondering about the rules. And having a discussion with myself trying to figure out if it was against the rules to respond to someone’s comment/response by simply letting them know they are an asshole … I guess I’m glad I stopped myself. Sigh… i deserve a cookie for being able to walk away from that ignorant----…

So this is TMW @Lady_Eva has perfect timing yet again.

5 Likes

I didn’t do anything wrong. Im allowed to express my opinion about something just like everyone else on here is. My reference to haters was about several situations like I stated on my post. Also, nobody threatened anyone via PM.

Please ban my profile. Thank you.

1 Like

I didn’t say you did?

Just that the example of that thread and the way it was perceived didn;t link to the OP’s intent.

If you want to leave, feel free? I am confused.

2 Likes

That Moment When you see flyers on the wall at your college that say “How to be an Active Bystander on social media”…not kidding.

4 Likes

How are you confused? You just told me off in a paragraph for no reason! You suspend accounts right?

active… bystander…
a bystander… who participates… actively…
kind of like a participant… and not a bystander??? :thinking:

3 Likes

I posted to reassure you there is no “takeover of the rape apologists” on here, and no need to flee the forum? And to re-state that there are rules against harassment and abuse, etc. :thinking:

Fine I’ve had enough drama, i will suspend your account for 7 days, if you choose to come back after that you are most welcome to do so.

I hope you will. :+1:

2 Likes

TMW you realize that you are the master of your situation, even when you’re not, so you say that to yourself and your anxiety instantly deflates because you know it’s true.

Thanks Azazel and Belial!

6 Likes

I guess they are trying to encourage people to be active when they see issues going on while still giving them the sense of comfort that comes with ignoring stuff cuz it takes guts to get involved :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

TMW:

Someone, probably Azazel, says “Good job, I’m proud of you!”

:sob: Thank yoouu, that makes me happier now!!

5 Likes

:joy::smiling_imp::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes