That Moment When: The Original Series

I remember other me saying something like:

"This is gonna sound cheesy as h***, but you are by far stronger than us."
Us = I guess the other existing versions of me??

Part of me hopes this was a looney dream but other part wishes not…

2 Likes

If wish, that i would be dreaming right now, so i could awake to a brighter reality. (^u^)
~But back to you: If you get the impression that they are real to you, then handle them like that.

Reality is your world as your percieve it.
~Comparison feeds doubt. :cry: hell, i gotte know. :rofl:

2 Likes

Tmw the splitting pain of what felt like a spike in the eye melts as you dive intoa potential depth of new knowledge :face_with_monocle: question is who held the spike…who melted it -_O

4 Likes

O.O TMW dimensional and spacial fuckery is about with testing equipment… Oyvey :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

TMW when something is keeping your emails from being send, and deletes them even.
~I guess something doesn’t want me to send nudes, but is too stupid to just tell me.

BTW:
“Do spirits have emails?”

That would be convenient…

2 Likes

That moment when you start a round of The Sigil Game.

1 Like

Go to the left

2 Likes

That moment when you finally realize what someone thought they were doing to you and you just like:

landscape-1466350027-kermit

tumblr_mtdrdyXxqU1qduh7lo1_500

4 Likes

That moment when your alone in the store and look up and see someone standing watching you and when you look back they are gone…

:astonished::scream:

5 Likes

More fuckery is foot! :joy:

1 Like

Looked like freddy Kruger :joy:

1 Like

If he comes back Tell um he still owes me a glove!

:rofl:

1 Like

What about the moment you realize that your screen is scrolling up and down by itself? Maybe our machines are haunted @Drachir? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Ok will do :rofl:

Trump or the North Korean dude?

1 Like

Neither. Had nothing to do with politics. Either way no one needs to know who.

2 Likes

That moment when you find your self always teaching the Occult and Magick to the people and always get them invested :smirk:

3 Likes

408d834e7c22abc0024473e0dd876de5060d50d5_1_500x500

@AlphaC your having Rafiki moments :rofl:

6 Likes

You got no idea how much I can relate :joy:

1 Like

That moment when you’re on your hands and knees looking through DVDs, while thinking about asking a spirit to help you with sex magick and confidence. Only to have this shoot into your head.

I think he’s on board >.<. Now to have a very awkward conversation because I’m ultra shy and easily flustered.

2 Likes