That Moment When: The Original Series

That moment when you scream out that the pennies lie and can’t get a straight answer with them. But have no problems getting a consistent 4 heads up when you focus on it. After making a joke about hitting Vegas this shows up.

3 Likes

Puuuure sorcery. :hushed:

btw: This is my 1130th post in this thread :smiley:

With allmost 5500 posts in total: I’m basicly am a part of this thread XD

2 Likes

That’s dedication. @Drachir

2 Likes

Anyone want to spar :slight_smile:

1 Like

That moment when you realize that no matter how much you enjoy sparring, a magical duel is way beyond your skill level. :disappointed:

3 Likes

That moment when you finally create that egregore!

5 Likes

Well I don’t mean like trying to rip each other’s heads off. Just a simply psi ball attack and defense.

2 Likes

10 Likes

That moment when you’re lost in a usual daydream while questioning your faith in a specific god, and for the first time you hear a voice that you haven’t heard before.
But its a different god.

4 Likes

Tmw when you let your 5 cats free roam in your vanity area overnight and wake up to thousands of dollars of makeup and brushes strewn across the floor. Can we all take a moment of silence for damage incurred??? :triumph::cry:

6 Likes

Is it bad i did a rite of evocation like this with Belial :face_with_monocle: cept smaller scale with a hexagram lol :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Why would or could it be bad?

1 Like

TMW you feel so close to the answer yet so very far away from it…

I was told about an entity that they’re a god in the Greek pantheon. They said that they do believe they’re strong and mighty, but they’re not as spoken of as the others. I think they meant the ones who are strong and powerful too. It’s really vague but something makes me feel like it shouldn’t be.

2 Likes

May the odds be ever in your favor.

3 Likes

The only other clue I’ve gotten was hearing him say “I am love. I am prosperity. I bring gifts upon thee who deserve it.” I wonder if it’s actually a Greek god because they seem familiar :thinking:

2 Likes

That moment when you load up on cool crystals and gems from the local Gem & Mineral show. Got some pretty sweet clusters and a half-geode of amethyst, some Whitby jet, a “Super 7” quartz piece and clear quartz point, a selenite wand, and a little display piece of the most prevalent crystals from around the world. :grin:

2 Likes

Perhaps they have a similar energy to a spirit you’ve worked with before? The Greek pantheon is pretty big. Though a male God dealing with love is less common, so that narrows it down a bit. Time for a game of twenty questions.

3 Likes

That moment when you laugh despite yourself:

11 Likes

That moment your pretty certain dream evocations went down :japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

I only have four, I guess I’m going to buy two more in order to claim Crazy Cat Lady dominance.

8 Likes