That Moment When: The Original Series

I know the feel @HermesHorse
I can only do my rituals when my folks are out. Otherwise, its on the go magic lol

5 Likes

that moment when i forget the simple important stuff because i’m wasting my time reading almost everything i find instead of focusing on one thing :tired_face:

3 Likes

That moment when you only work 1½hours but realize that you can now do sorcery before you have to go out.

To whatever force is watching and doing this (Divs I’m guessing) thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That moment when a pensioner saves Dracula’s castle;

6 Likes

That moment it feels like Aighash is unpacking a suit case full of hellish goodies :rofl: i get the feeling this may be what a div specific pathworking feels like lmao

4 Likes

That moment when you see the thread What feeling do you get from this? and click hoping it’s not going to be anything too gross or creepy… :thinking: :laughing:

7 Likes

Hahahaha we’ve been on BALG too long :laughing:

4 Likes

That moment you dream your at circus and suddenly your very angry and the sky goes gray and you start chanting Azazels enns …and the your holding a sword and yell… Azazel redeem me!

Not sure what that’s about but I seem to be doing some Badass stuff in my sleep lately :smiling_imp: :thinking:

8 Likes

Sounds like a good dream to me - especially if you’ve been feeling like your life had become ‘a circus’ lately… You will certainly rise above it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really think that should say alot for the relationship Azazel and I had that even in my sleep my subconscious will call out to Azazel first. :blush:

And he always shows up. :heart:

Nothing but love for ya Azazel! ! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

@GaiasGirl thank you! And you could very well be right things have been a circus around here lately! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That IS really cool! :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s twice now that I remember having a dream and specifically calling Azazel to my side.

But I’ve actually been working with other demons pretty heavy the past few months. So it’s really cool that I still reach out to Azazel like that. Especially in my sleep. Im starting to think our bond is stronger than I ever knew. But it’s awesome! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

That moment when one out of two people asking for a tarot reading in McDonalds gets one, and it was relatively happy and easy to explain, even though the Devil (and a couple Capricorn cards pop up in the reading, the Lovers the conclusion. The first one asking bounced out without a reading.

3 Likes

That moment when you’ve avoided blood in magic like the plague when the question is offering an exchange; you go to a doctor and get bloofwork drawn, at first thinking this is no big deal, I got this. Then that thought about a spirit getting their hands on it…

2 Likes

It’s odd - I can be chopping out lath and plaster from an old ceiling and no interruptions (not a peep). But the moment I need to meditate, do a ritual, dictate my workings, have a bath or get on with something I want such as run my business - INTERRUPTION.

Anyone else have a spouse like that?

2 Likes

That moment when you just know the next DIY project is a TROLL TREBUCHET for BALG

3 Likes

That Moment when you go that extra mile and have a powerful ritual

Do you guys sense anything?
This was after the ritual by the way

5 Likes

That moment when you’re clearly not wrong but people don’t wanna fucking listen to you anyway.

6 Likes

You like to combine a core strength floor workout with your lunchtime cocaine? :thinking:

11 Likes