That Moment When: The Original Series

Oh yea. It was actually a great experience I’m glad I faced my fears and did it. One of my best halloweens

3 Likes

Kek got a new thing on my list now.

:thinking: That moment autocorrect has you exploring the connection of andar and a ney( Persian flute)

2 Likes

Going done the auto correct rabbit hole , will get you searching for crazy things like fetI shin ingredients and shit :joy::joy::joy:

Just see my druNeen posts !! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Didnt have plans too first thats that came to mind had to do with the div of dreams more than andar. Didn’t think much of it till i found out it was a persian music instrument.

3 Likes

That moment when you read an interesting and serious new thread, and want to reply meaningfully but just can’t get past the urge to make chicken jokes:

Sorry @Anziel_Merkaba, your thread deserves better lol!!! :joy:

8 Likes

I kinda laughed when he said it too tbh.

2 Likes

That Moment When 2018 Shows up

6 Likes

That moment when you and loki chill and listen to alestorm together.

I ugh see why Loki wanted to listen to it now rofl

5 Likes

You watch and agree with the Zeitgeist trilogy, and you wake up to the fact that nearing 50 yo, you wake up to that you’re pretty much alone and you realize that you used to rely on some folks. Then you wonder if and how magic works, same for the creation behind the birth of god … And think about the godform, mantra etc of the moment before God.

2 Likes

That moment when your non magickal friend can feel the presence of a Spirit :skull:

5 Likes

That’s just done it for me…

2 Likes

When you look back on 2017 and thank the spirits for a job well done.

10 Likes

That moment your brain has a mild short from too many dots trying to connect at once :laughing: gonna be an interesting year.

5 Likes

That moment when you begin to achieve faery form.

4 Likes

That moment its colder in Austin TX 24°F than in Anchorage Alaska 33°F and your wonder who evoked the spirits of ice and snow in Texas :thinking: :laughing:

4 Likes

That moment when it’s cold in south Carolina and you go for a walk Because it’s never cold here

3 Likes

That moment hell freezes over in south ga…we got snow :scream: :snowflake::snowman:

4 Likes

lol some nature spurt

2 Likes

Oh well 2018 is gonna be full of surprises!

2 Likes