That Moment When: The Original Series

i decided to make a comical strain on here to see the funnier side of our practice in the dark arts.

I’ll start.

that moment when you evoke a spirit to take a test and he dips out mid test leaving you clueless as to how you’re gonna pass

26 Likes

That moment when you realize Belials fucking with you!

10 Likes

That moment you realize your candles blow out during an evocation get excited, then realize it was only tge wind lmao. Thatd blow literally

18 Likes

that moment when you realize you accidentally drew the sigil backwards

20 Likes

That moment you realize you caught your altar cloth on fire lol

28 Likes

The moment when you’re so deep in trance you totally forget what you’re meant to be doing and just stay in the trance…

35 Likes

that moment when you work at a baseball field and the home pitcher stares at yahh with the same unwavering gaze we use… before giving up a home run. I am the cursed one after all. curses too some - blessings too others. this has happened 3 times so far

3 Likes

that moment when a spirit tells you look up and you see a cloud that looks like a dude waving and the spirit says hahaha see what i did

29 Likes

That moment when Paimon gets you into college…Beat that lol

22 Likes

That moment again when it never ceases to amaze that I am the one who holds the whip!

8 Likes

that moment when you realize your all alone every night. dark humor gets the win hahaha

12 Likes

i have a very sad life

10 Likes

(((BIG HUG!!)))

There, back to being all evilz n’ stuff now… :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

That moment you realise that you let the Door of your Temple open during a Ritual and that your Mother is Looking at you while Performing it…

35 Likes

That moment when you watch the footage of a “human sacrifice” at CERN which the internet is losing its shit over, and want to comment and explain to muggles that actually the haste, eagerness of the victim, and the fact they’re wearing street clothes, are all totally in line with real magck, and even provide examples from your memoirs…

And then you remember that you’re logged into YouTube under your real working account & full name! >.<

31 Likes

That moment where you just kick ass!

7 Likes

That moment when you lost control of your magick

6 Likes

That moment when everyone else lost control of their magick at the whim of a fart.

6 Likes

that moment when you hail satan in class and scare the shizer out of your highly christian teacher and classmates

16 Likes

That moment when your head pops in from the side of a door of someone elses classroom and yell Hail Satan!

That moment when you yell Hail Satan while someone is on the shitter scaring the shit outta them.

That moment when you paint Hail Satan in red paint on the side of a cow next to a road for traffic to see.

17 Likes