That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Nobody wants to use your hacked together modded client. Disconnect from this server.

4 Likes

Time to do some Inter-Necromancy and ressurect that Cesspool of sin

3 Likes

Lmao
Sorry son.
You’re already using so YOU have to disconnect :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

TMW I’m trying to find a car that I can go look at tomorrow, but people seem to not want my money.

DO YOU NOT WANT MY MONEY?! I’M PROBABLY GOING TO BUY THE CAR AFTER I LOOK AT IT SO WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO LET ME LOOK AT IT?!

5 Likes

TMW something arrived three weeks earlier than expected. Hello, beautiful.

6 Likes

TMW you forgot to offer to King Zagan when he helped you and now he is punishing you

and you plan tonight to do big stuff for him when i find offering he likes and music that he likes i will play to him,and wrote a litany for him that took you 32 minutes to write,

4 Likes

Am I hearing a Sombra quote from Overwatch :sunglasses: ???

4 Likes

Oh no, not with the hyperian thing xD.

2 Likes

aslo if anyone knows what king zagan likes as an offering or music that he likes please tell me.

2 Likes

TMW I think about what the users’ S.O/family members/friends/partners/flatmates think about the users practising occultism.:thinking:

6 Likes

My parents never gave a flying fuck, my S.O. isn’t very interested and everybody else has been left in the dark (although I “joke” about it frequently).

5 Likes

Mostly meh. Parents pretend not to know.

5 Likes

They pretend??:smiley:

4 Likes

Seen my altars, books etc. They just never bring it up, dad told me they know I’m “into some weird shit” when he was drunk once

7 Likes

My wife practices as well. My mother hated it but she died a few years ago. My father stopped giving a shit. And my friends who aren’t also witches/occultists just think its weird.

8 Likes

Awww, thats really heart warming :smiley:

5 Likes

Tmw you make a quick offering to certain demons, pizza slice, red wine and incense, and don’t expect reply, and roughly 10 min after you cry like a baby. Positive stuff the energy. I think someone heard me. Lucky me I was alone. :thinking::joy::joy::roll_eyes:

8 Likes

TMW: Your friends try to convert you to christianity- instead of that on the end you convert them to atheism.

7 Likes

That’s because pizza is powerful af.

7 Likes

Sneak 9000

5 Likes