That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW you put love spell on ex, than he comes begging you to be with him , but you say NO SWEETIE TASTE YOUR MEDICINE :sunglasses: sooo wickedddd

6 Likes

Idiot xD

3 Likes

TMW buying a salad costs more than junk food

6 Likes

That moment when the more and more you look the more the random dot on my brow is a actual physical symbol that my third eye is open

Anyone that knows me knows i LOVE physical confirmation

2 Likes

What have you been up to that your Ajna is so active?

1 Like

When itā€™s moving day (yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy) and keep finding work everywhere that you forgot all about.
Iā€™m gonna need a shovel.

5 Likes

Lel.
Why is there tape around that ā€œcookie jarā€ coughs? :smiley:

3 Likes

Heheheā€¦ If I remember correctly I did this one for a legal matter, hence the color brown.

4 Likes

So it gets legal as soon as its wrapped up in something brown-ish? :smiley: orders a ton of brown paper bags and tape

4 Likes

Itā€™s an ammonia jar! Itā€™s to reverse a situation. You write on a note what you want to reverse and stick it on the inside of the lid. Then pour ammonia in it and turn it upside down, put it somewhere in the dark and forget about it. Itā€™s easy peasy and effective, the brown tape is for that extra oomph. You should! It works.

3 Likes

You knowā€¦where I come fromā€¦our Urns look exactly like this. Like. Exactly :smiley: (minus the brown tape)

5 Likes

Damnā€¦ busted. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

I legit thought you had something entirely else going on there :joy:

5 Likes

Haha! :joy: It kinda does makes sense, reading back. Guess I wasnā€™t very clear. Blame it on my ADD baby. :notes:

4 Likes

I blame it on the shovel part, mostly :smiley:

3 Likes

Okay back to work.

nshs

5 Likes

Honestly not a whole lot i evoked marbas and asked if he could help with my physical sight and i call Lucifer to help with my clairaudiance

3 Likes

That moment when someone disrespects a spirit you like and you get upset and then the spirit in question says to you, ā€Who cares what he thinks, fšŸ¤¬ck him!ā€œ

Ok then. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

What spirit? Are you talking about my operation? Because Iā€™m being as respectful as possible.

1 Like

No, not you or your operation.

1 Like