That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Oh, that’s intriguing. So far, I’ve had the sense that neither the angels nor the demons were particularly interested in what I’m doing. :thinking:

1 Like

Magenta red and mint? Curious.

Onward and upward. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently Jupiter is retrograding through Sagittarius. That can’t be good, and actually explains a bit too if you think about it.

1 Like

Mint is associated with angels, by the way, I can’t recall the precise details.

4 Likes

I did not know that. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

TMW It’s 6:15am I’m in bed trying to sleep but I can’t because my 3rd eye is open and kicking for 3 hours now while I sense someone around. And I’m really tired and not in the mood for spiritual chit chats (or most likely, complaining) ! It’s the second day in a row that happens. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Can you pull back on there energy there @Anassa mine started beating lol

2 Likes

TMW people talk about easter when its autumn raining and cold

2 Likes

I’ll give them the chance to speak to me in a dream, but first I need to sleep :joy:

5 Likes

Legit “THUMP THUMP”

Here I am what the actual fuck is that going to knock my hat off?

Edit:
(It’s an old timey police hat and im not supposed to fully have it on my head)

5 Likes

That’s it, just throw in the weird bit as an afterthought! :laughing:

5 Likes

XD that was mostly if someone was “how could that knock your hat off blah blah blah”

3 Likes

Is imagining @Huginn as a sexy police officer go-go boy :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I don’t know about Sexy but im always up for some brownie points

4 Likes

But it was weird I read it the first time THUNK THUNK read it a couple more times sudle (however you spell that autocorrect is telling me. I am very wrong) knock knock “whose there?”

3 Likes

I’m not good on knock knock jokes! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I just realized why I so unconcerned about my safety when I got into the accident. Turns out I care so little about my life and self that I cared more about the damage to the car.

People were all like oh my gosh are you okay, and my response was something like why wouldn’t I be okay?. As if me being okay was expected or just a lack of caring.

I even had the thought that if I died in the accident, I wouldn’t have to deal with all the bullshit that comes after an accident. And was annoyed.

1 Like

That moment when you wonder how other people see things with their third eye i get kind of a purple fog when I try to focus through it

2 Likes

TMW you don’t feel nearly as drained as you probably should

3 Likes

TMW you spend two hours on the phone with someone and plot a course for yourself

4 Likes