That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I think it probably comes back and escalates when things reache a stage where the thread gets near max threshold so I figure things might be clear until the 8 or 9k comment mark. They close at 10k automatically right?

2 Likes

Waiting for it eagerly.

3 Likes

Yes, 10k for topics, 500 for PMs.

There is a tide in the affairs of men… sometimes things just happen, one remark begets another, and on it rolls. Trying to get that stopped now by being a killjoy, rather than have to start with anything too heavy. :man_shrugging:

Would be nice therefore to keep focus here ON “TMW… (something funny that happened about magick)” and NOT drama. :wink:

getting%20too%20old%20for%20this

12 Likes

TMW azazel tells you to stop asking spirits about things and look within for your own truth

11 Likes

Hah, this was definitely a funny one. :black_heart::wine_glass:

azazel tells you to stop asking spirits about things and look within for your own truth

How familiar. Lucifer and Abaddon told me the same. :rofl: And my beloved husband, Belial as well. I can remember that two weeks when I asked C God about A, A God about C, D God about A, and C God about D instead of askin Them directly. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Where is it? I was looking for it last night but was unsuccessful.

3 Likes

I’ll send a PM, a second my Dear. :black_heart:

2 Likes

TMW
Belial Enn Chanting - YouTube you listen to that

and out of fucking nowhere a instect jumps into the screen in a split second

3 Likes

I’ll copy it here:

• go to https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/u/YOUR-USERNAME > Preferences (along top menu) > Notifications (left-hand side menu) > scroll down to where it says Messages and start typing their name in Muted, and it will auto-complete – select that and that will stop any of their PMs, and anything they do on the forum will not notify you either.
3 Likes

Thank you, I was looking for it on the to be muted individuals profile. I appreciate this My Lady.

4 Likes

TMW when you wake up and still lying in bed. You and your one cat hear the other cat enter the room with nails on the hardwood floor. His ears perk up and you look over the side of the bed and nothing is there. After getting up the other cat is resting on her cat stand. :eyes:

11 Likes

TMW ur thinking of something witty and to say and it dawned on u that u haven’t really done anything recently…

#potato

9 Likes

Assert your magusness, even as you spud out! :fist:

11 Likes

That moment when…you wake up and there is money in your bank account. Gotta love direct deposit! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Lucky Leafy™ strikes again! :star_struck: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

TMW your job interview turned into a short vacation with a booked hotel suite and a city trip.
Oh, hey. That escalated quickly.

12 Likes

TMW there’s a new Up To Speed, and it’s on the Pontiac Fiero.

3 Likes

TMW you are finished the Sigil of a God, and you was able to sense His power already, when you started drawing the sigil; a hot energy fills your veins like blazing lava, and scrawls toward your lungs and heart, then sets it fire.

DSC_0215

( And your idiot brain hiccups again: “I hope He’ll able to came through my 4 pillows, when I put His sigil under them.” - damned nonsense. :smirk: )

9 Likes

Hiding under the duvet legit keeps monsters from harming you, and your feet are their night-time pretzel snack unless you keep them under the covers - maybe bedlinen has more power than we know?! :astonished: :laughing:

9 Likes

maybe bedlinen has more power than we know?!

Hm. This could be a possible explanation why monsters was always unable to hurt me (4 pillows, 2 smaller pillows and 2-3 blankets; I was born with the secret. :joy: )

Anyway, ultimately, you can asking for rent from them cause they are living under your bed. :woman_shrugging::rofl::ok_hand:

6 Likes