That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Ew.

5 Likes

Tmw you have a thought:
Instead of Complaining about Mass Media, why not get off your ass and influence Mass Media and Social Media with the Magical Weapons in your Arsenal?

5 Likes

TMW, you really want to do some magick, but are waiting on the supplies you ordered to get here. I know I can do some things before they arrive, but it’ll be much better if I use the stuff I ordered. HURRY UP & GET HERE!!! :angry:

3 Likes

TMW the shower is perfection and I will live there now forever

6 Likes

LMAO, I hear that!

3 Likes

TMW you read this article title, “Avoiding the Thoth Tarot – because Crowley” & laugh cause you know that feel.

4 Likes

TMW you stumble onto bits and pieces of a super obscure and insane rite and start putting it together yourself

7 Likes

Tmw your dragged into another night at a relatives house , but this time you packed your magical supplies :smile_cat: & they have a basement

4 Likes

TMW you have mixed feelings:
-Expecting a package full of magical goodness, very useful for your rituals.
-Confident about an incoming interview.
-Fed up with things.
-Exhausted.

6 Likes

Sounds very encouraging!! More positives!! :+1:

3 Likes

that moment when…the whole day seems…off. The normal hustle & bustle of the world is muted, and it feels like there is a pall blanketing everything.

4 Likes

Thank you!!!
It will be all great!

5 Likes

Tmw when its half past midnight and you kinda want to go for a hike. Guess I’ll take a sturdy hiking stick and my headlamp. :thinking:

9 Likes

Dont trip and fall into a ravine or something

3 Likes

It’s been so so so long I spend a night in the woods “sitting out”. But it’s almost Walpurgisnacht, hope I get the chance.

5 Likes

When is that Walburgisnacht again?

1 Like

Hmm it’s good I am not alone @Akashiel :smile:

2 Likes

Night of April 30th

3 Likes

Thanks @anon58416292. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s to encourage the guests to steal them.

5 Likes