That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW my feelings:

8 Likes

Yip!!! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

KInda hurts my eyes a bit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Can I help? :blush:

2 Likes

Hold him whilst I stab

3 Likes

With pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is why women are a nightmare

1 Like

you want a stab as well?

2 Likes

Only if it counts as foreplay and we use the blood as lube

2 Likes

My head is spinning.

raging armchair occultist boner *

4 Likes

Women are evil.
OK, let me stab you. @anon48532061

Edit: Nvm, I see you’re doing the stabbing.

1 Like

This is not about men or women. This is about thick people being assholes. But men always have to victimise.

1 Like

To be honest I was making a form of social commentary about how women readily work together on problems which is an amazing and scary thing

I never ask “for help”. If I have an issue I work on it myself. Lovely @A_Pariah made a sweet fun comment because she empathised with my rage, and obviously men had to start victimising about it.

3 Likes

Of course she did, because she is wonderful like that. I dont feel like a victim in any way shape or form. I understand that if I make a woman mad, I readily deserve it. Just as I didnt see you asking for help in any way

2 Likes

Speaking of which. Ladies, does big ass and wide hips mean fertile? I’m trying to connect sime dots.

4 Likes

Tmw your watching a paranormal show & the spirit comes through saying “shut up bitch” to the girl asking a question :joy::sunglasses:

She’s being a smart ass saying I’m not gonna shut up until you do something

Spirit: you sure you want to see what happens

4 Likes

TMW now thanks to @lawclerk youre imagining Asmodeus beating people to death while possessing a stuffed doll

4 Likes

All i can do is hope that the Warren’s glass case and wooden cross will hold him in…

3 Likes

If a wooden cross can hold Asmodeus, I wonder what tree that came from because god damn would that be useful

3 Likes