That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

(plays punchline; pauses)

Ba dum
Ba tiss
Ba dum dee.dum tiss (uh)

Ba dum
Da tiss
Ba bum Dee dum tiss (uh)

2 Likes

That moment when the moon might as well be a super moon with how big it is tonight

7 Likes

Yes. Of course I see. Not done one with an apple though. A red apple?
Have a satisfying meditation mate

That moment when…you just finished your drunk evocation of an angel of the Shemhamforash :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Every time I go on the forums the title of this thread has changed lmao

4 Likes

I’ve had dreams following a guide down halls and tunnels and caves watching decay and death and various stages of dying until I came to one of my graves from long before there wrre choises only “her” & I around all else was passed. We came to settle on what i rhink was mine ir hers or ? she said “I cannot give but I can lend”
That was a few years ago now before I accepted “witchyness” before I decided and stopped pretending that this was in me.
Oh and to be clear I disagree that witches are special i think its a choice you make a decision and with each successive incarnation you are better equipped so you choose again until you have the improvements to go towards ascension. I think that is why we feel called its why we have that inescapable drawing for the darkness its why we are born with gifts and abilities that people next to you think are weird… I am not special but I am preparing to become my god-self

6 Likes

Tmw your thinking about cursing the ghost adventures crew :thinking:

3 Likes

Why? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Bruh, its blood, that so like bloody. :nauseated_face:

What´s the vegan option, cranberry bath with pomegranate? :thinking:

2 Likes

That moment when…you are drunk :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m getting there right now at a club in Los Angeles lol

3 Likes

Cool bar

3 Likes

Vegan good if your blood-type allows it… the “vegan” option treats blood as symbolic. But having done both I can honestly say just prick your fingertips it seems that the middle two phalange are easiest to draw blood.
I found blood has more powerful oomph than the symbolism. I guess the smell and that its holding our lifes essence … we don’t need a bucket of blood. And from what I understand wouldn’t these spirits simply get “drunk” on it and not stick to their own rules? This last part I heard on video by “secret of the gods” erm on u tube

1 Like

Oh yeah I can always use my own blood lmao.

2 Likes

that moment when you are given some apple headphones and find out they dont work on non-apple devices :rage:

1 Like

Good morning,
your 50 dollar word of the day is: lugubrious

6 Likes

Can you use that in a sentence, pls?

4 Likes

You are looking particularly lugubrious today.

(It means sad and mournful)

4 Likes

Yes, m’am.

“Bitch I’m morose and lugubrious
I’ma let the Uzi spit
Turn his face into gooey shit
” – Lil Ugly Mane

3 Likes

That was very poetic, thank you, kind sir.

3 Likes