That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Sending help man
You will recover

6 Likes

Fuck, dude. I am sorry

2 Likes

Yes, I see. Thanks the response lmao. :rofl::ok_hand:

2 Likes

They don’t get enough credit, but the genre is definitely in great hands.

Top favorites regardless of era:

1. Bach - Toccata and Fugue (D minor)
  2. Mozart - Symphony No. 25
  3. Korsakov - Flight of the Bumble-bee
4 Likes

If I had more than $800 to my name, it would suck.

I also have a collections agency on my ass for $800 from the hospital because they wouldn’t do anything for financial aid last summer when I had to go in because I passed out from heat exhaustion. And the police officer gave me a citation for ‘failure to maintain control’ for $130. And now I’m not even sure about my job.

This has well surpassed suck. I was finally getting my life put back together too

4 Likes

I posted a list method I was taught to start unfucking your life at Fucked Up Mess, cheaters and liars - #2 by Lady_Eva.

Can’t really offer much more at the mo because I need to go do some (paid, ordinary) work but I’ll see what I can scry up later.

4 Likes

That only cleanses it. Remember what it does to crystals!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, man. Think it has anything to do with the Goetic demons you’ve been binding?

3 Likes

More thinking some of the ones not yet bound…

2 Likes

Oh my, do I really have to pick??

Hmm that’s hard…

Bach - Cello Suit No5 in C Minor - Prelude
Gabriel Faure - Sicilienne
Luigi Boccherini - String Quintet in C Major No. 6

And I just can’t skip another amazing piece, Tzigane by Maurice Ravel…

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Shit, you’re right! yells softer at candle
(Maybe a yelling ASMR would be the next thing…)

4 Likes

TMW you start thinking about that if you say something funny in your mind, does Gods will laught on it with you, even when you does not feel their presence? :thinking:

2 Likes

Are they cute? Lemme see your feet.:tongue:

2 Likes

Were/ are you a cellist? Mine was viola and voice but i broke my left carpel

2 Likes

Exactly. I always loved Vivaldi seasons. Especially autumn and winter bits of spring

2 Likes

That moment when…you wonder if cider qualifies as breakfast food? :thinking:

4 Likes

We had guest composers one year particularly remember Mark Pollard & student composers from other universities

2 Likes

Yeap :smiley:

Aw we’re from the same instrument family :smiley: I do have a small issue with my right wrist (our curse: Arms and nape injuries…) which can be fixed with a minor surgery, it doesn’t bother me tho unless I play for several hours…

2 Likes

sorry for you brother
know that you will be recovered,sending you protection and recovering,stay strong

3 Likes