That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Sings
Stuck in the DAAAARRRRKKKK
fumbling for the
Light SWWIIITTTTCCCHHHH

Makes #1 hit

5 Likes

TMW you ask a certain demon whoā€™s equally good at Divination and baneful magick about a situation thatā€™s been on youā€™re mind for awhile. His response is as follows.

Fuckā€™em! Kill them! Kill every last one of those worthless cowardly weakling shits! Butcher their women! Slaughter their children! Set their homes on fire! Turn their entire city into a graveyard the likes of which the gods themselves have never seen!!!

ā€¦:expressionless:

Thatā€™s a thought, but iā€™m going to go ahead and ask the opinion of some other guys i know before commencing on that thanksā€¦And by the way, will i like the new Hellboy movie?

Meh, worse ways to spend two hours.

12 Likes

Yaaassssssssss niglet yaasssss :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Maybe you can give yourself a rad divination via reading in ā€œtheirā€ entrails :thinking:

6 Likes

Mercury (retrograde on my sun sign and Ascended), Jupiter (retrograde on my moon sign), Neptune and Uranus for me :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

TMW you type an aswer here My Big Fat Greek Mythology Thread! - #52 by Anassa and the system tells you you should let other speak their opinion too lolz :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, stop occupying the thread with those answers of yours, tsk! :smiley:

5 Likes

I know, rightā€¦ I should shut my mouth!

5 Likes

TMW you receive a mail from your Tarot creator that heā€™s about to start shipping the decks!
I should have mine in about 2-4 weeks max! Finally!!

9 Likes

TMW you feels that you should have to started the university and get a Dr. diploma, because you want to tell people bad news like:

Patient: What about my results, doctor? The curiosity is slowly kills me!
Me: Not only the curiosityā€¦

or

Patientā€™s love: Doctor! Is my wife still better?
Me: Sadly no.
Patientā€™s love: No! What happened?
Me: She is beyond life threatening
Patientā€™s love: Oh, what a good news!
Me: She is dead.

3 Likes

TMW a Friend from years ago messages for a catch up and says ā€œyour the most sencible person I knowā€

Ok then - Iā€™ll tell Azazel that tonight when I summon him for my darkworks shall I?

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Absolutely!

6 Likes

That moment when you are applying your make up and you use darker eyeshadow to look more ā€œdangerousā€ but you ruin it all and your brownie who is sitting somewhere in your room says : Dont fix it, you will look like a bigger shit if you do :joy: (sometimes i want to banish him, but i am not allowed because my granda would kill meā€‹:joy:)

5 Likes

Lmao, it is so familiar. :joy:

Pazuzu called me Panda last day cause my smokey makeup. #yikes

3 Likes

TMW you exercise omnipotence and you reach your core of power and say some really weird shit in other tongues

8 Likes

LoolšŸ˜‚ so i know now that i am not alone in thisšŸ˜‚ Sometimes when i astral project we are just arguing who is more stupid (yup he kicked me once because i won one argumentšŸ˜‚)ā€¦ehh i was raised with that little ballsack, also my mother and my grandma and more family membersā€¦they all are great friends with him but he and me it is not workingšŸ˜‚ he is savage and i am too soo it is hard sometimesšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

they all are great friends with him but he and me it is not working

Haha, he seems sarcastic a bit. Am I wrong? Dont you like sarcastic little ballsacks? :laughing:

Personally I like sarcatic, semi abusive entities. Some Spirits and Gods around me are owns these featuers, and I love Them all. :black_heart: Pazuzu, my beloved husband Belial are likes to playing with me in this way, and I do as well. Hitting and playing back and forth with words.

I can remember when Iā€™ve talked about something to Pazuzu, and He told me something abusive, then I answered Him: Fuck off! Iā€™m clever enough to it!
Then He is not answered to me but laughted for long minutes (because my ā€œIā€™m clever enoughā€ partā€¦), and I was unable to stop laughing because of Him (I can sense what He does, so this sometimes is not so pleasant) butā€¦ ah, sometimes They are simply an idiots. :joy::heartbeat:

2 Likes

I got a couple floating around though. Hope it ainā€™t the one I think.

4 Likes

Do you imagine that it happens when you are at the bus or at work???:joy:
You-ā€œZaaaaatchuā€¦ā€(random words).
People- I beg your pardon?
You- Tzatzikiā€¦, I fancy that with my sandwichā€¦:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes