That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Finally got my new phone all the way set up.

I was given Amazon gift cards and money for Christmas, ended up buying a new phone with it. Got myself a Motorala G9 Plus; it’s a great phone, and it was pretty affordable too.

2 Likes

TMW balg literally starts sellign bath tub water (O_O ’ )
I guess Astarte wants to show Belle Delphine What a real goddess is like.

1 Like

TMW nap time.

1 Like

I did today for the first time in 10 months…and then when I woke up I went for a walk along the shore in the dark.
it was chilly :cold_face: but so peaceful and for a moment I forgot about the chaotic world around me.

1 Like

I need a week’s with of sleep.

1 Like

TMW I posted the first post in regards to my new pathworking operation that I start on the first of the year.

I’m actually very excited to be getting on with it and doing this operation. It’s been a long time coming.

1 Like

TMW first taken picture of the year is with the younger brother:

P.S. Happy New Year, everyone! :tada:

6 Likes

tmw @Littleshart wherever you are: have a happy new year today, mate! :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

tenor (2)

6 Likes

We all miss him. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Tmw you open chrome in your phone and first page open is of jehova’s witnesses and first question is when does the end of the world come, see amswers here. Like, what the f…
I don’t remember opening that page at all. Or how to get there even. :thinking: :joy: Anyways Happy New Year BALG!

3 Likes

2020 2?
Who did that? Who’s so cruel?

3 Likes

Agreed. I don’t think I can take another one!!

3 Likes

Btw how are you doing?

1 Like

I am fine. And All the best in New Year wish you Pugsley Addams :wink: obraz

7 Likes

Mwahahaha

2 Likes

Some psycho hard mode player :sob:

2 Likes

Does anyone know of spells that call for acacia wood? The first herb in my dictionary has me stumped and it is even used for My matron🙈

1 Like

I’m doing ok. Just pulled a few runes for the new year, doesn’t look too bad. In fact it included everything that was on my mind.
(By the way @A_Pariah when I was thinking of the traveling Raidho fell out from my hands, lol.)
I’m currently taking a nice bath while listening to Gladiator music, waiting for this year to finally end and 2021 to arrive. 38 minutes to go.
It’s always a magickal moment when the curch bells start to ring at midnight of the new year. I’ll stand there in my pyjamas, look at the night for a few minutes, write my new years messages and go to sleep. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Awesome! Glad things are looking up!!

1 Like