That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Maybe she is a regular on that route, if it wasn’t a long-distance train? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, I know the right entity for this one:

Screenshot 2023-06-05 153943

2 Likes

Nope she was visiting friends on her own and from far, far away… but if only I could have got her name and number, next time she visited who knows what sparks would fly :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

So you lost your heart AND your coffee at the same day.Thats rough, mate. And oddly poetic :grin:

2 Likes

Well lost love I can just about cope with but lost coffee is the limit. Actually I just walked back to the bench and reclaimed my coffee - still tastes the same with nothing added, I hope lol

2 Likes

I bet it tastes like regret, now.

3 Likes

TMW a coworker who is undergoing cancer treatment and that received healing workings from you…is officially cleared to start back into the job in two months :relieved:

5 Likes

Wow, it’s been a hot minute since I was last in here.

Wanted to say, I missed y’all and I got a cat. Her name is Belle, and she’s a sweetie. Kiki, my ex stepdad cat had her baby last month on the second. Then near the end of last month we found a litter of kittens outdoors and, there’s 12 kittens minus mine running around. There is 4 staying, which one of them is my brother cat. 3 of them, still don’t have homes and they could pass as triplets but one of them is from kiki litter. The majority of them, are boys. There is 4 girls, two of which are calicos.

Oh yeah, my boss who has been fighting with our new company about my raise not being given to me as I’m the only one getting $11 an hour, is finally getting my raise since her daughter will be joining our crew.

2 Likes

TMW you’re unusually pumped for your training.
TMW you’re not pumped anymore, 5 minutes in :joy:

2 Likes

5 minutes is like a whole lifetime for some things. So, the fullest of congratulations to you for your show of persistence :clap: :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you :relieved: I knew that someone would appreciate the way I am always doing the absolute bare minimum

IMG_6496

3 Likes

I wish this heatwave would go away, I just want fall weather back and watch the leaves fall, and rain.

1 Like

That moment when…you’re watching BeardMeatsFood gulp down two 2-foot hotdogs and a bowl of fries on YouTube and suddenly your clairaudience kicks in for no apparent reason and your ears start ringing :flushed:

4 Likes

Was it saying eat more hotdogs and fries?

3 Likes

I didn’t hear anything specific besides the ringing but I think something was interested in the video. Maybe they were thinking, “stupid human tricks,” lol

4 Likes

TMW you are so ready for the next chapter of your life. I am starting by a deep cleaning, cleansing, and protecting of my space and home. Then I am truly focus on self care and self love.

2 Likes

Maybe or I want some of that :thinking:

3 Likes

I want to hire a Lyft to Connecticut just for that.

2 Likes

I just discovered his channel and some of the food he scoffs down looks so good and makes me want to visit those places, but some of it also looks absolutely disgusting. I’m pretty sure the huge platters of deep fried foods would make me pretty sick. I mean, I love me some burgers and fries, but the sheer amount of grease alone in some of those dishes would be nauseating,

2 Likes

I get you. I can’t stand massive pizza pies and mountains of meat with melted cheese.

2 Likes