That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Tmw I MAY have forgotten just how much smoke frankincense produces…incidentally I’m out of those coal disk thingies, so should probably get more, before I forget again.

1 Like

Tmw someone should squirt with me a water bottle at the mall so i dont spend way too much

I spent almost 80 at spencers and this is one of the items

They had a jumbo version of the male counterpart

1 Like

ok I am confused what is this thread about lol? funnily been seeing 8 everywhere due to Inanna so this thread perked my interest.

1 Like

The original TMW thread started as a place to talk about all the weird things that happen in life and magick, but it has since evolved into just a general chat thread.

2 Likes

Well mine I would say is seeing 8 everywhere lately.

Tmw, mannnnnn, the gnosis just be flowing lately…

1 Like

That’s a good thing. Are you keeping good notes?

1 Like

How is everyone?

2 Likes

Mentally at least. Lol :joy:

1 Like

I misread gnosis as gnocchi

I feel terrible now

1 Like

Delicious gnoschi :joy:

Get it on paper :rofl: you’ll thank me later.

1 Like

Okay, someone please help me with deciphering a dream i had. It was weird, and I am kinda confused by it.

Fire away. I might fall aslee but I will try to help when I come back on.

Ill message it too you

I’d be willing to give you my take on it

message it to you

I think im high…or just experimenting with food combo as im eating a slices of bread that have pimento cheese, ground beef, and shredded cheese and eating it like a taco

TMW you finally pull off that desired curse. Feel kinda empty, get a trigger that reminds you why you hate him and then you get a clairaudient,

“Good. I can use that anger.”

Emotion is and will always be the greatest fuel for magick.

Tmw your bestie tells you your music makes them want to slit thier wrists, and you can’t help but spend the next 5 minutes splitting your sides.

Goth love. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like