That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Hey @Hekate88 I was looking at your bio what’s color therapy?

2 Likes

It’s healing with the use of light and color. The ancient Egyptians had temples just for that and so did the Greeks.

The Greeks had rooms that the sunlight would shine through and then hit different colored crystals to change the color of the room. And then do healing.

Light and color therapy is a very ancient healing technique. Azazel, Abandon, Amaymon and Belial used color therapy to heal me when I was very sick.

Perhaps I will write something on here explaining it and everything they did to help me.

After my experience I went and got certified for it.

2 Likes

Please do this truly has my interest and attention.
I would love to learn more.

2 Likes

Cool I’ll try to work on it next week in my free time.

2 Likes

Take him, you will not regret the experience. We wait inside a couple of times while it played till we got good seats for it. Probably going to go back to see it again.

1 Like

Awesome thank you I am super excited!

2 Likes

Awesome! He’s birthday is Wednesday so we will hopefully be going soon.

2 Likes

Tmw i wanna watch Moon Knight on disney+ cause man Oscar did a good job plus the mentions of the Egyptians gods.

1 Like

tmw hitting a gym for the first time after months and months of physical recovery.
(the whole thing is just as tacky and the music is just as bad as I remember. Nice)

4 Likes

TMW you’re reading a book on Astral Projection and you remember a forum member who had a fixation on it. Won’t mention his name but he doesn’t seem to be here anymore. The poor guy sounded like he felt trapped in his own skin.

TMW you know you’ve had a lot of rain lately

I’ll try to dodge them whem I mow next, but can’t speak for the critters not eating them first.

1 Like

TMW just as you think it can’t get worse than that… :smiley:

1 Like

TMW You pathwork Samael and you task him with attacking an illness and he turns behind raising a spear and an army appears and he shouts “To war!”

:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Tmw,

You end up with just about a double helping cuz the new girl in the kitchen don’t know what she’s doing … :eyes: :plate_with_cutlery:

Hail Satan!

1 Like

Tmw it’s rose harvest time!

6 Likes

I am currently drying this years haul of peony petals in unused books (its so sad that they are having such a short blooming time, its already over again) :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh they’re so beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Tmw its hot and humid at my job in the dishwashing area…my fan barely helps, im guzzling a lot of water, ive been going to the fridge to cool off, and wetting rags and throw them in the freezer to get them frozen to put around my neck to keep me cool

2 Likes

Beautiful! The black wood background makes it even better.

1 Like

Tmw I’m finally at the Monroe institute and starting my first day of the gateway voyage. Should be a pretty interesting week.

3 Likes