That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I’m excited about it! I hate getting up late, it’s a waste of time. :sparkles:

It’s 8 for me too.

3 Likes

I’m up at 630 every day. I may have circulation issues with my legs. I’m up that early because my legs are icicles.

@anon10524665 i agree, if just like to be able to sleep until 8 am.

3 Likes

Lol, I woke up at 0730, said “nope”, put on an eye mask, and rolled back over. Woke up at 1030!

3 Likes

I wish it was just a light thing. I sweat for like my first 2 hours of sleep and freeze for my last 2. Not really excited to hear what my dr has to say about that lol.

2 Likes

Thats the super power of the chosen ones :weary: Lately I am becoming annoyed with myself while waiting for going back to sleep. I could snooze until noon on my free days :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I take a cocktail of things to help me sleep more soundly. Okay, 3 things. Magnesium Citrate, Benadryl, and Chamomile.

4 Likes

I have a super power?!

3 Likes

Use it wisely :smiley:

Could be a deficiency in vitamin D or Magnesium or Potassium, so maybe its nothing too wild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got put on melatonin last week. Haven’t seen any difference yet.

2 Likes

It’s 7 for me.

I have the same opinion for the most part. Lol

I find I want to go to bed around 9 pm most of the time lately these last few weeks. Lol

Unless I’ve been drinking. That seems to keep me up. :beers:

3 Likes

I have a melatonin spray, I really can use it only right before bed time (= laying in bed already) or else I would be knocked out of my daily activities right away.

2 Likes

Nonsense. I’m going to indulge my whims with it.

3 Likes

It snowed a little bit, and for a late dinner i made tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for my mom and grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for myself

Tmw,

Your targets aren’t being bastards and it makes it easier not to lust for results.

1 Like

Tmw: when your life literally becomes a television show.
:rofl::rofl::laughing:

Or just repeats a scene from one.

tmw healing workings are always turning you into a binge eating mess. Ahh, fuck.

6 Likes

Always upvote weird al.

2 Likes

Careful with those egregores.
271848414_10158785857398869_8255574936068083641_n

My internet has been just absolute shite.

I had a whole thing typed up and accidentally closed the window.

Tmw,
Your draft didn’t get saved and you’d have to type it all up again!

:sob::coffin:🪦

2 Likes

I hate when that happens. I feel your pain.

3 Likes