That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

True, you also have 0 chance of accidentally stabbing yourself and giving a spur of the moment sacrifice.

1 Like

You triggered the obligatory video

1 Like

Tmw I need to really get a pedicure tool cause I use my fingers to pull the callous thick skin off the bottom of my feet to close to a sensitive areas

And by areas I mean to the point you start to bleed if you pull to much layers of dead skin

I get that same problem. Usually nail/cuticle clippers work well to remove that area of skin when it starts to get to the tender areas without leaving a flap of skin behind that could keep peeling.

It hurts kinda to walk on my right foot cause of itā€¦but regardless howā€™s your day

The best thing there then is to put some salve or antibiotic ointment on there and bandage it up so it heals quickly and softens the skin around it so itā€™s more comfortable.

And overall okay so far. Only 4 hours into the day and nothing disasterous has happened yet lol. Yourself?

I gotta clean my room up some moreā€¦plus figure out what meals to make next week

TMW you find your old enochian script you used to find your present job. You read it, and few days later you have phone call from other company where you were on recruitment and they ask if you are still search for job. Lol this enochianā€¦

4 Likes

May I inquire into this Enochian script? Is it like LOA ā€œscriptingā€ but written in Enochian?

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna make French onion chicken next weekā€¦i might serve it with plain white rice on the sideā€¦or roasted potatoes

1 Like

I donā€™t know, i newer used LOA scripting, but probably it is similar. I can provide the script text.

1 Like

Feel free to PM if you would like. Iā€™m curious as to its genesis.

1 Like

TMW Iā€™m convinced The Kybalion might be the greatest occult work ever written.

1 Like

That moment when your Sprinting the end of your 8th mile jog
Listening to your own personal magical working motivation music
and screaming across the finish lineā€¦

A transformer explodes a few feet in front of you :flushed:

2 am

No one around on the streetā€¦

Ummmm did I just self actualize too much energy with no one around to witness it dammit :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

TMW you realize that you need to open more windows when the incense disks come out.

Thankfully, Iā€™m in another room and separated by an exterior door, so this isnā€™t coating my lungs for the duration.

4 Likes

Tbt. This oneā€™s a couple years old but is my absolute favorite of me and the boy.

8 Likes

tmw
you got up at 5:30 in the morning completely for nothing :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I have a hard time sleeping past 6 am now. Getting old is bullshit and I donā€™t want to do itā€¦

5 Likes

Its 8 for me on my free days, so Iā€™m well on my way to old people habits myself :neutral_face:

3 Likes

The moment when words matter. Think before you speak or write.

2 Likes