That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

What animal has a third eye?

ā€œthird eyeā€ is actually the tuatara , an ancient lizard endemic to New Zealand.

I was going to make potato soup tonight, but I is lazy so itā€™s left over night.

2 Likes

What do you see twice in a week,once in a year but never in a day?

1 Like

Eā€™s. I gtg again may bbl may not dunno doing something. Good riddles btw. Lus o work in the am so bbl or not if not bb tomorrow

1 Like

You want one more this one is a hard one and a classic

A woman shoots her husband, then holds him underwater for five minutes. Next, she hangs him. Right after, they enjoy a lovely dinner. Explain.

1 Like

The letter ā€œe.ā€

The woman took a photograph of her husband (the ā€œshotā€), put the film in developer solution (held ā€œunderwaterā€), then pinned it up to dry (hanging).

4 Likes

Wow your good at this

2 Likes

A father and his son are in a car accident. The father dies at the scene and the son is rushed to the hospital. At the hospital the surgeon looks at the boy and says ā€œI canā€™t operate on this boy, he is my son.ā€ How can this be?

1 Like

The mom is the surgeon

ā€¦

Give us dad jokes!

2 Likes

Dad jokes?

What did one butt cheek said to the other?

1 Like

She took his photo developed it hung it to dry and they they went out to dinner. Easy andā€¦. Thatā€™ll teach me to scroll down lol it was already answered
:blush: <ā€”-embarrassed

2 Likes

Lol :laughing:

1 Like

TMWā€¦You Going through some shit and sometimes u canā€™t depend on magick but all you can have is a song this is for everyone whos been through some relationship shit ā€¦hope you can relateā€¦YouTube Music

*warning sad song lol listen at your own discretiont

Tmw your unable to sleepā€¦i hate days like these

Try dropping them in boiling water. It should boil out the wax cleanly and leave the wax sitting on top of the water

1 Like

Tmw you take a last minute personal day off work. Sometimes you just gotta say fuckit

Pfft, thatā€™s way too efficient, my friendā€¦

1 Like