That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Sometimes when we need to fix things we end up screwing it up even more…
Dunno why I had to type that… Was a total auto.

1 Like

I dont know what to do then

Tmw you don’t mind cloudy days because you and your dog get to have a private day at an almost always crowded lake

4 Likes

What a beautiful picture… Serene…

Love it.

1 Like

Tmw you get called into work on your day off after you tell them no and they beg you to come in… God but dont i love it when they beg… Lol

1 Like

TMW I started another pathworking.

TMW You recieved your own asmodeus compedium author copy!

7 Likes

Tmw you go through your playlist and find one of your favorite not heard in long time.

1 Like

Looking sexy with that book.

You actually look great how’s you gains goals going?

3 Likes

So you’re into brainy bois with books eh? I have all four books of The Encyclopedia of Philosophy by Macmillian and Free Press on my book shelf. I’m sure if you asked nicely I could arrange for a shirtless photo surrounded by them. :rofl:

2 Likes

TMW it’s my Birthday and I feel cute today even with no makes. Thanks to the storm in the Gulf of Mexico.

11 Likes

Happy birthday girl!

1 Like

happy birthday!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy birthday

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I already wished you a happy birthday.

Also, even without makup, I’d still smash lol.

TMW you notice that indeed some behaviours fuel themselves, creating vicious circles: for example searching enjoyment in reactions to very specific songs or funny videos and, when they’re over, there’s a need for more.

Happy birthday.

I buy a damascus steel blade, I get all excited when it arrives, I enjoy it for several weeks until the novelty wears off a bit, I keep enjoying it, I want more damascus steel blades, I buy another damascus steel blade.

This time it was a kukri, last time it was a machete, the time before that it was a dagger, ect.

1 Like