That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I started a post for new tarot card readers
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/tarot-exchange-thread-general-reading-only

1 Like

Tmw your teacher asks you
ā€œCan you do me a huge favor?ā€
And you kinda freak out but the teacher only wants you to send some work you did to use as an example for other studentsā€‹:joy::joy:

I feel very smart lol

Fun factā€¦this teacher hissed like a cat at some kid once because he didnā€™t have his mask on over his nose

2 Likes

Either the teacher was being funny. Or they want to see your managerā€¦

2 Likes

TMW your spirit girls ask who you like the most and your like, ā€œIā€™ve seen this before.ā€ Because you know if you pick one girl the others will get either mad or jealous.

1 Like

TMW pink skies.

2 Likes

What did you say back?

TMW Great Day Today!

Idk maybe lol, ive heard shes done it a lot

I said that I donā€™t have a favorite, and that I love the m all equally. They were like ā€œpick oneā€ and I replied with " No, because then the rest of you would be mad that I didnā€™t pick you.

They were trying to get you to fall in there trap lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yep lol. But at least thats one question I know to never answer if a girl asks me, lol

Tmw

Welp, looks like I might have to do some protection magick and maybe curse some people

Whatā€™s going on?

My dad has been informed that his younger brother my Uncle Britt is trying to get my Grand uncle Cotton whose my deceased grandpa older brother killed. My uncle been spouting that Cotton and a guy name Junior whose been helping the crew of Mountain men for the history channel have been poaching on there land, carrying guns everywhere and that bsā€¦the only reason why they be carrying guns is cause of varmits and snakes especially since Cotton owns cattleā€¦well junior has decided to sue my uncle Britt for defamation which Britt will be forced to pay 1.6 million dollars.

Now my dad is unsure, cause my uncle is a pain and spoiled and my uncle has caused a lot of problems. And, if my uncle is trying to get cotton killed Iā€™m not taking any chances.

Oh wow.

Just another look of the shit that happens in my dad side of the family

Tmw 4am cravings, first pie which I have but dont want anymore and now I really want chinese food fried rice or lo mein will do

6 Likes

I feel this lol

1 Like

The HU did a cover of Metallicaā€™s Sad But True! And itā€™s amazing.

4 Likes

New drawinggggg!!! Just needs to be colored now

5 Likes