That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Itā€™s a tarrasque, donā€™t pet it, it bites, lol

1 Like

Nephenthe name, and the DMā€™s reaction.

3 Likes

Donā€™t you dare, Iā€™ll just evoke you back into a mason jar full of jam donuts, and make your bound soul run Friends With Benefits FOREVER. :stuck_out_tongue:

So cut that out! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I was having a really low moment. Maybe I need a therapist. This was perfect timing with some of my old childhood wounds coming to surface that ive been really trying to work on healing. My sister had wonderful timing.

I even thought about cutting again and I havent donā€™t that in over 7 years.

This is so stressful.

1 Like

That can help, also so can this shit with people you respect weirdly enough: Creating A "Cabinet Of Invisible Counselors"

I got a LOT, I mean A. LOT. out of using that over the years, specially on complex problems normies wouldn;t understand.

Sending cyber hugs. :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

Awwā€¦ Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I think we might have a plan. My sister has two clear car titles in her name. So my baby sister is gonna pawn the title to her truck to get her out and then when she gets out she can either sale or pawn one of those titles to pay the baby sister back. And that at least will have her out for now and we can work on some game plans from there.

2 Likes

Does she have a third car to keep? I just work about transportation with a little one.

The sister in jail has two. So she can sale one and still be ok.

The the other sister that isnt in jail is gonna pawn her title to get her out. And the one in jail can pay her back. :sweat_smile: its complicated but it can work. Hopefully.

1 Like

I canā€™t pawn the title to my truck cause my oldest daughter got it stuck at the river, and hit a deer so it looks like its been through hell.

Ok that makes sense now. Thatā€™s a good plan to get her out.

1 Like

Santa Muerte

Ekkkkkk!

Itā€™s 9 AM in Utah time. I canā€™t watch it at my time, I will be at work.

But can watch it after.

Ekkkkkk!

Iā€™m glad he isnt that quick on his toes.

We have a gnomish monk that likes to dick punch people to death when the dm has reached his limits of bs.

2 Likes

Every dm needs a tarrasque as an answer to all kinds of fuckery.
I guess dick punching is about all an unarmed gnome can do.

1 Like

Wonder if anyone tried to seduce it :thinking:

1 Like

I finally had time to go back and read some of this thread. Maybe I am wrong in my understanding; however, I cannot feel your energy. For me, this screams about suicide and wishing you werenā€™t on earth anymore.

If I am wrong, than correct me!

I get you, I feel you. Sometimes life is shitty and it sucks, even when you can see the blessings. The one thing I can say is acknowledge the feelings and I think youā€™ve already been given great advice about seeking a therapist.

And it looks like you have a great support system here and you probably have great friends around you, as well. Even though you acknowledge the feelings, there is much left of your life that will be amazing. That much I can promise you!!! :blush:

2 Likes

TMW your words are gonna hurt a littleā€¦

Not me, my charisma is negative, and pc previously had a job breaking rocks with his face