That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Oh and then there’s St. Martin’s Day, which is on the same day as Pelzmärtel. And there’s this goose massacre because they betrayed St. Martin…that doesn’t make that day any better.

1 Like

we had no clue about St. Martin, the only important thing to us children was Laterne (or sometimes even torches) and being allowed near dangerous fire.

I’m glad that he didn’t hide himself in a dog kennel or a horse stable in that context.
Edit: Or in a nursery. Or in a home for the elderly and sick.

2 Likes

Off with their heads!!

1 Like

Moral of the story:
if you don’t want to end up as a traditional food item for ages to come don’t yell “He’s here!” when someone hides away from a promotion.

1 Like

@Yberion did you play the games? :slight_smile:

Let's Play Gothic • Part 1: HEIMKEHR [German Gameplay, Ultra Modded] - YouTube

1 Like

Hello OddEmanation,
yes indeed,
and finally,
after more than 5 years on this forum,
you’re the first to recognize it.

yes, indeed,
i back then figured that the “Yberion” name referred to the real demon behind it,
and i was proven right,
not just that,
i became merged into the being,
in ways i could have never dreamed possible.

Just look at another wearer of the Oberon Title,
i was able to conduct and recognize as being on the same shelf with me here.

https://oberonzell.com/

And of course,
i done everything to push the current further,
from my own angle as well.

http://www.ethistory.ethz.ch/rueckblicke/departemente/dinfk/forschung/weitere_seiten/oberon/index_DE/popupfriendly/

https://occult-world.com/zell-ravenheart-oberon/

can you fill me in on that matter?

I’d apriciate it. Thanks. :smiley:

And Thanks @OddEmanation for notifying me.

i caught a prophecy with St. martin being mentioned,
around my deification and wealth rites.

I’d highly apriciate all details available on the subject.

@Angelb1083

My birthday is tomorrow!!! Im excited :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy early birthday sweetie :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you💕 I’m just ready to only have one more year and then im moving out! I have a plan and i really hope its going to work, I wont be moving out unprepared

1 Like

Which is super wise. I moved out at 18 though it’s the best thing I have ever done, because I have my son, it also was a lot of bad life choices like marrying my ex and then stay with him through 9 billion red flags.

1 Like

Finally installed my cracked Photoshop on this laptop. Been meaning to do it for like a month and a half, finally did it.

2 Likes

I will just be living life to the fullest :slight_smile: mistakes happen and thats ok, we just have to adapt and find a way through it

1 Like

If you can go to college. If you can go into a dorm do it. It will give you a leg up on life both socially and educationally a d life kills wise.

1 Like

TMW this butthead is 1 today :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I personally don’t want to go to college🤷‍♀️Its not my thing… my aunt wants me to go but i just dont feel like its right for me

1 Like

My sister is finally in labor, her water broke at 8:36 this morning!!

1 Like

:joy: Haha, no my dear.

I live in rural Northern Utah and that night, we were supposed to have rain. I suspect we will have snow by Halloween this year.

2 Likes

Ah ok. There was a hurricane that night here :joy:

1 Like

TMW your hex came easily…and there’s no holding back,
After no sleep due to worrying about my daughter at uni who’s sick and needing hospital treatment (not allowed to have contact due to covid)
I still go to work to help people and keep the good work we do going, then I get a shitty email saying I’m not doing my job properly and calling me a bully.
WTAF :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

So …kill them with silence and kindness I say…and a hex or 2 :wink:

2 Likes