That Moment When 8: Beauty Is Your Curse... 🐦

Preemptive strike! Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

20 Likes

8 Likes

Third!!

1 Like

My watching eyes :panda_face:

3 Likes

ahhhhhhh number 8

5 Likes

TMW…Story of my life

10 Likes

TMW today you gotta do a shitty homework so possibly no training today :unamused:

5 Likes

TMW I decided to pesk all the astral plane, daily, until they do as I say :grin:

6 Likes

tmw you don’t know how to avoid your parents while visiting them :unamused:

6 Likes

Pretend they’re not there? :joy:

3 Likes

That hilariously failed the last time I tried to pretend that at least their flaws weren’t there. Maybe I will fake some kind of illness that justifies hiding in my old room until I can leave them again

6 Likes

I actually did this last time I was confronted with my cousins. I faked having terrible stomach pains and having to lie down. Then, when they left, my brother was astounded by my ‘miraculous recovery’.

6 Likes

Tmw you’re often misunderstood by some people that you’ve face palmed your self into a literal headache that you can’t even

7 Likes

Am I the only one that would just say no and not spend time in the company of those who I don’t want to see…:thinking::wink::joy:

2 Likes

TMW your little dude ask if he can meditate with mummies friends…na ah, oh no…not yet.
So I just say “they don’t like children” and he says “but your not grown up either” :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

TMW we are watching the rain from bed…

13 Likes

tmw your partner might or might not have crushed your achilles’ tendon by accident :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That doesnt sound good.

2 Likes

8 Likes

TMW you really did NOT expect this:

What even… :joy:

11 Likes