That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I wish I could get my hands on some of this…

3 Likes

Stuck in the line to park at the sunflower farm. So, here’s a pic you didn’t ask for.

Near Waimanalo beach park, for those interested.

5 Likes

It looks like it’s going to rain or the zombies are coming.

1 Like

Here’s the link for all of the pictures. I didn’t want to upload 30+ of them and get cursed because someone has a bad internet connection.

:pleading_face: thats looks fairly inviting…
~wouldnt mind being that “weird cultist in the middle of nowhere”
:blush:

1 Like

I had to move him, but he had been cuddling with me all day

3 Likes

I’m drunk as shit

4 Likes

@Keteriya is cute as fuck, and I’m so glad that her and I became a thing.

I’m moving in with her on the 29th, and it’s gonna be awesome and I love her. Also I’m drunk as fuck.

2 Likes

Your kinda cute too but I’m also drunk and otherwise inebriated so it really doesn’t count.

1 Like

It totally counts because fuck you I’m a wizard deal with it.

1 Like

That makes no sense but I’m going back to wut I was doing.

1 Like

I love you too honey.

1 Like

Before too much longer, you two can have hangovers together and take turns vomiting in the toilet or sink… Or the bathtub, if.your aim is off.

4 Likes

I have enough self control to not puke. I stopped drinking before it got out of my control.

Also we should hang out sometime because you would make a good drinking buddy.

2 Likes

Whining the entire last hour about how the wrong movement will make you puke,…

2 Likes

Honey, I know I’ve hit my limits and then some, I’m dealing with all the self control I have

2 Likes

So, what happens when there’s only one hot pocket left?

1 Like

Lol go ever wants it most gets it, I only likes them once in a while and only certain flavors cux i old and hot burn

He’s puking now so, I win.

1 Like

Have fun cleaning that up. You should leave his wallet and keys out so the ferret will hide them somewhere.

1 Like

My son: I need to make wheels for this project. We’re going to roll and egg down a ramp.

Me: Uh, all right.

S: It has to be out of recycled materials, though.

M: Where are the lesson instructions.

S: There aren’t any.

So, the wheels are from cone incense. The Nas are left over trim nails from 8 years ago, the glue is just glue. The wood used to be from a couch the movers ruined and I tore apart. Box was from an Amazon delivery…

1 Like