That Moment When 8: And now for something completely different

i thought it was funny :slight_smile: why remove it?

1 Like

TMW you prepared something fairly silly, but wait for other men to join in for the experimentation, with the soon-to-be charm.

(and no, its not a orgy…or gay … -well, unless you are :flushed: )
DM for the details :sweat_smile: i dont feel ike posting this in public

TMW this happens:

-you are annoyed with fasting at the third day
-ask the pendulum (if and for how long to continue)
-it says 2 days
-the spirits laugh
-you get angry
-ask the pendulum again
-its 3 days
-you take the hint and go for TWO more days

yeah

edit: WHY THE FUCK AM I WATCHING THIS DURING FASTING!?!?!? AAAAARGH

TMW you call a spirit and indeed the room darkens (in Lady Eva’s guide that’s visualized, but nonetheless it’s one of evocation’s phenomena).

2 Likes

Just got banned from somewhere for worshipping Lilith and spreading disinfo, allegedly. I said she has ties to sumer and they said “her worship is a closed practice”. Wtf does that even mean?

4 Likes

Fucking gatekeepers @C.Kendall Are you around? Have you heard of Lilith being a closed practice?

2 Likes

Did it get colder too?

Some believe Goetia and Lilith are closed off unless you are Jewish

2 Likes

I keep forgetting this thread exists.

My BFF peacock friend was in a tree today. First time I’ve seen him in one in the past year.

6 Likes

Older pics.

8 Likes

I don’t remember, except for shivers which I sometimes have at least with demons.

NICE COCK. XDD

He’s SO beautiful, thanks for sharing these! :heart:

2 Likes

I would love to see him When a she is around I bet those feathers are amazing up when he is showing off.

1 Like

Funniest thing, a few hours after I was banned I literally found out im at least 25% Ashkenazi by heritage… I think Lilith just wanted me to leave. It was clear there werent a lot of real practitioners there anyways.

2 Likes

He fans out all the time and the only thing looking is me… Literally, there’s mostly a field that is cut. That tree he’s in is the start of a drop off with a lot of undeveloped forest area. Yet, he comes over to the buildings and open fields to display himself. I don’t think his chances are good…

Here’s #2.

6 Likes

I’ve never seen a peacock sitting in a tree before, this in interesting. :blush:

1 Like

I’ve normally see him sitting on the ground, so when I was hearing him call and couldn’t see him, I was a bit confused until I looked up.

1 Like

Well, a Peacock is also linked to the idea of the Phoenix. Change, rising up…

Very symbolic. :grinning:

1 Like