That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW contemplating the abilities of a servitor, feels more like a pile of exucses, showing why its a good idea to make and fuck :thinking:

1 Like

TMW the smoke of incense comes towards you and you feel that like a recognition of yourself as some priestly figure, indeed a Mage.

1 Like

TMW you are done with over 8 full hours of chanting.
~ever sicne the 2nd hour, i feel my spine burning. Good.

I’ve binge watching anime lately, first Heavens design team season 1 and I thought it was funny. Im rewatching That time I got recarinated as a slime, and finished the episode of the orc disaster being defeated by Rimura.

1 Like

Weird stuff. I have had 6 customers today in taxi and average length of ride hs been exactly 6,66 km.Not first weird thing that has happened lately. What the heck is going on… :thinking:

1 Like

Tmw or in other words with 6 customers average length 6,6 km… :rofl:

2 Likes

Satan: :flushed:
me: :thinking: wow

2 Likes

So, I remember this place when I was little that had dinosaur statues all over in Eureka springs/Beaver, Arkansas. The place is sadly closed, and I thought if I was a multimillionaire I would buy the land, take down the old dinosaur statues and other ones and redo the park. Mind you, it was a drive thru park somewhat. Have new and impressive dinosaurs, a building for interactive learning, and other stuff would be great.

1 Like

That’s just fucking retarded and sick

1 Like

Luce :rofl:

1 Like

Yes it is and I hope noone acted on it

1 Like

It’s completely stupid, I wouldn’t think too much on it

1 Like

Yea i didnt, i still wanted to let people know so they could stay safe

TMW you…

-“jsut so happen” to stumble over barely enough money to buy some juice

-just so happen to meet a guy of a northern band selling cd’s

-who jsut so happen to be using symbolism of transcendance and the upcoming apocalypse (sadly this blond dude didnt knew what i meant with “left hand path” aww)

-and you just so happen to meet another one of those dudes on the way out

:thinking:
… its almost like spirits are “trying” to say something hmmmm

well, thats them…

And those guys were here in dresden, trying and failing with german, but their english is decent :slight_smile:

I think i recognize the guy on the left and in the middle…

i tried to simplify it for him, since i was not in to give a lecture afterall, so i was like “yeah, tihnk of satanism as the religion, but the LHP as the occult path”

But listening to some songs, i get the feeling they are a bit too soft for that :slight_smile: but maybe you folks like their style, idk.

TWM you listen to this (but with reversed audio) jsut for the hell of it, and are oddly fascinated by it.

Makes me feel… idk…“calm”.

…yupp, there are chemicals in our water… :smiley:

(me: not having enough moeny for water distillers) fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

TMW my blood is boiling, so kill the fucking lights already!
Fire has finally met the gasoline. :smiling_imp:

TMW you suddenly get hit with a wave of obsession over nordic runes, and finish that wave with this video below …

… weird.

1 Like

TMW vampirism is stronger than black tea.
:coffee: