That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Decent lol. I got sick so I couldn’t spend time with the family

1 Like

Are you feeling better now?

2 Likes

Yeah :kissing_heart::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Mines going great, good company, good food plenty of alcohol, games and chilling going on.
Currently everyone is tidying up as I cooked…before next round :joy:

Best thing of all is I’m not back to work until the 4th January.

How’s yours?

2 Likes

The ex stepdad is cooking dinner, well he got the stuffing in the crock pot rn so…my mom bday cake is too sweet…eating chicken thighs that was left over from the stuffing…i need to clean the countertops in a sec

2 Likes

TMW very cold and rainy morning + Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl marathon = IELTS class procrastination intensifies

1 Like

TMW this is your afternoon walk after a night of storms…

5 Likes

TMW I can’t find half of my Magick boxes.

2 Likes

So this is what this said to me. Michelle you need to come to the UK because it is just like Kodiak. You know you miss Kodiak… but the UK offer more.

1 Like

What can I say…

I’m lucky where I live plenty of outdoor space but not far from the city centre.

It’s beautiful, I literally just walk out of my front door down a little alley and that is what you walk on too.

1 Like

Yoh are selling this stuff eh :see_no_evil:

1 Like

TMW, I make cheesy lightly cringey stuff just because it amuses me.

5 Likes

I love this!!

1 Like

Speaking of pyrography …I am getting really tired of seeing people cut and paste images into a laser engraver and calling their stuff hand made. Like, seriously? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

1 Like

I want fondue…but I don’t really know how to make it and unsure what equipment to have

Tmw the only good thing that happened in 2020, receive this book as my Christmas gift.

3 Likes

Finally got my new phone all the way set up.

I was given Amazon gift cards and money for Christmas, ended up buying a new phone with it. Got myself a Motorala G9 Plus; it’s a great phone, and it was pretty affordable too.

2 Likes

TMW balg literally starts sellign bath tub water (O_O ’ )
I guess Astarte wants to show Belle Delphine What a real goddess is like.

1 Like

TMW nap time.

1 Like

I did today for the first time in 10 months…and then when I woke up I went for a walk along the shore in the dark.
it was chilly :cold_face: but so peaceful and for a moment I forgot about the chaotic world around me.

1 Like