That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Preemptive strike! Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

35 Likes

12 Likes

Third!!

3 Likes

My watching eyes :panda_face:

5 Likes

ahhhhhhh number 8

9 Likes

TMW…Story of my life

23 Likes

TMW today you gotta do a shitty homework so possibly no training today :unamused:

7 Likes

TMW I decided to pesk all the astral plane, daily, until they do as I say :grin:

9 Likes

tmw you don’t know how to avoid your parents while visiting them :unamused:

8 Likes

Pretend they’re not there? :joy:

5 Likes

That hilariously failed the last time I tried to pretend that at least their flaws weren’t there. Maybe I will fake some kind of illness that justifies hiding in my old room until I can leave them again

8 Likes

I actually did this last time I was confronted with my cousins. I faked having terrible stomach pains and having to lie down. Then, when they left, my brother was astounded by my ‘miraculous recovery’.

10 Likes

Tmw you’re often misunderstood by some people that you’ve face palmed your self into a literal headache that you can’t even

11 Likes

Am I the only one that would just say no and not spend time in the company of those who I don’t want to see…:thinking::wink::joy:

4 Likes

TMW your little dude ask if he can meditate with mummies friends…na ah, oh no…not yet.
So I just say “they don’t like children” and he says “but your not grown up either” :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

14 Likes

TMW we are watching the rain from bed…

24 Likes

tmw your partner might or might not have crushed your achilles’ tendon by accident :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That doesnt sound good.

3 Likes

14 Likes

TMW you really did NOT expect this:

What even… :joy:

16 Likes