That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW you learn (today’s BALG newsletter) EA point of view on repeating a “goal ritual” everyday: it may be unnecessary or even counterproductive.

On this day in 2014 I could have killed myself. A glass jar lid broke on me.

I can’t believe it has been that long…

But the scar looks like Florida.

3 Likes

I’m glad your okay

1 Like

I’ll be honest I scared the hair out of me back then.

2 Likes

Someone needs to calm me down before this little bitch boy gets the kiss of death .
And I aint playing

4 Likes

Blew up the motor in my truck so I put ins on a car that was his so my daughter could drive it. Because he has had so many wrecks he cant afford the ins.

He broke her phone. So she has to come over and use mine. He knocked her up but now he don’t think its his … And he gonna say …
Oh when I’m talking to you I’m talking to you not anyone else.

Well mother fucker when you had to use my phone to even talk to her becuase you broke hers I’ll be in the middle of any conversation I want to be in. And you can kiss my ass. And maybe if you hadnt been talking to her like a dog I wouldnt have. Mother fucker. If you dont want to man up and be a dad then say it. It wont be the first time ive gotten her through stuff. But when you come at me…you got the right fucking one bitch boy.

5 Likes

Tmw… After a good self care session I looked myself in the mirror and I was like: Woah, that’s me?
I’m so obsessed, I really want get that neat presentation/lifestyle.

2 Likes

Hey text me If you need to… but I don’t know if I can calm you down… I Kinda adopted your family so I am livid now…

2 Likes

Get him… Hell I’ll fucking help. Bitches like him need the shit kicked out of them.

3 Likes

Tmw I think I have depression, I mean, I can be happy, have regular feelings, I don’t cry often, but sometimes I’m just too non-reactive.
Well, that’s really surprising! :rofl:

Take his ass to court to get child support out of him if you haven’t already

Can’t do that til the he or she is born. But that will be the plan

2 Likes

Visiting my dad. Hes already given me water, an orange, tried to feed me a buscuit, and then gave me a can of salted peanuts. :sparkling_heart:

Just making sure I eat.

5 Likes

Then I went to leave and he gave me 20 dollars for lunch. :sparkling_heart: I dont know how to tell my I’m ok. I dont need food. But it would hurt his feelings so I just take it and say thank you. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

But I had a wonderful day in his farm riding the four wheeler with my daughter and nephew and riding the gator. I need some away time just kicking up dirt.

4 Likes

Your Dad sounds ammmmaaazzzzziiinnnnggggg!

Hopefully you have a good relationship with him and if you do, I hope you tell him often how much you appreciate him.

My poor Dad has has had to put up with my grumpy bear additude the last couple of years, but I have no doubt in my mind that he loves me.

Even with going down the path I am going.

Huuuuuugggsssss to you!

2 Likes

Awww thank you!

The moment you have been waiting for

4 Likes

The twins!!!

1 Like

One of each!

2 Likes

I would be over the moon! I always wanted twins and one of each would be amazing.

I am so excited for both of you!!!

2 Likes