That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Unfortunately not. We are just over the threshold for benefit eligibility. Which puts us in that awkward category of “We could actually be doing better if we were doing worse.” :confused:

3 Likes

I’ve been there. Have you considered using a servitor or other magical means to increase your side project work? I use a servitor bring in the right buyers for my product, and it eliminates most issues of people changing their mind before they purchase custom items.

2 Likes

I was in that category when I worked at R Us. So I feel you.

2 Likes

Needs to do this.

1 Like

I swear I shared her with you, but you can always pm me @Angelb1083 when you’re ready for her.

Gotta afk a bit tho! So will be later, if it’s now lmao!

1 Like

You might have and I can’t find her now. But I am setting up shop again soon. Finally unpacked most of it and got 90% of it put away.

1 Like

Unfortunately my computer isnt that great…storage wise and it’s iffy on some programs like steam as I can only play among us

Oddly enough I just got 5 orders in over the weekend after a few weeks of hit and miss. My only problem there is that four of them were custom pieces so I have been busting my ass to get them finished too :sweat_smile:

But if I can keep up this momentum then it won’t be that bad.

2 Likes

Anyone want a decent recipe to try?? It’s a simple dish and it’s good.

2 Likes

Sure, I hate to cook, so simple is a good thing.

1 Like

Yeah, go ahead and post it, I’d like to see too.

1 Like

Take a thing of boneless, skinless chicken thighs and binke in oven for 50 minutes…add chopped mushroom in a large pot and saute till there brown and put them in separate bowl and fill the pot with water for rice…when the rice is done add two cans of cream of mushrooms and stir with whole milk and heavy cream so half for heavy and 2 or 3 cups of milk…stir with your choice of seasoning and add shredded parm, mozz, and provolone…once chicken is done drain the juice out of pan and shredded it…once the rice mixture is done ladle some on the bottom, then the shredded chicken and ladle a bit more on top and add more cheese and bake at 375 for 25 minutes…if you have family get the family pack of thighs and whatever is left put it in a baking dish covered and store it later consumption

2 Likes

Sounds good and I like mushrooms with anything and cream of mushroom soup is a staple so… I’ll try it out thanks.

1 Like

If you have a big family, i would do 2 bags of those quick rice or 3 servings, a full cup of heavy cream and 3 and a half milk…like I said you will have left over so store some of it in a casserole dish and freeze it if your baking pan is shallow that way if you don’t feel like cooking you can in 2 weeks or so let it thaw out in fridge for 2 days and 3hrs at room temp before you bake it at 375 for and 1 hr and 20 minutes

1 Like

I only have family every other weekend, but my son is a 12 year old horse, so I will save that information too lol.

Your welcome…i might try experimenting on cookie dough soon

1 Like

That would be awesome. We could probably get you going on a journal or something where you could post recipes for us to try too?

Then they would be super easy to find and follow along with

Yea I’m thinking about doing that…plus I want to get books on kitchen witchy stuff as I love cooking and baking

1 Like

TMW Armies of black light transition in my Realm.

1 Like

Nice shot dude!

1 Like