It’s really good.

1 Like

Did you get in?

1 Like

Why does eel taste like sweet bbq o.o omg this is good lol

4 Likes

I am not sure. It’s the sauce I think.

2 Likes

Dude,eel is amazing. It’s that eel sauce that really makes it. I always have to get at least one full eel roll whenever I go for sushi.

4 Likes

I love it lol I was surprised that it tasted like that xD

1 Like

Eel prepared sweet is paradise for the tounge

2 Likes

Btw
IMG_3723.PNG

TMW you start believing you got dyslexia but only in other languages than your mothertounge…
o.O

TMW you don’t do country music but your kid finds one you might listen…laugh at :joy::joy:

“ She’s gettin’ dicked down in Dallas, railed out in Raleigh
Tag teamed up in Tennessee
Analed in Austin, buttfucked in Boston
Givin’ neck down in New Orleans
Puttin’ me through hell, fuckin’ someone else
Now I’m the one on my knees
Prayin’ she’ll come back, gimm that sweet ass
But I alrеady know that she’s gettin’ dick d down in Dallas”

If doesn’t like me lol.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

TMW you send a tik tok to your best friend about helping you get rid of a body and her reply…

“You know it’s the truth” :joy::smirk:

1 Like

Kodiak was the best place for that kinda of stuff.

1 Like

TMW you tell your guides and ancestors that you miss them before meditating and decide to allow yourself to naturally astro…or what ever comes your way.

They gift you your soul mate your best friend who tells you they’ll be there until you wake, you do amazing things have deep conversation and share huge amounts of love…

To be left with “I told you I would be here until you wake” now your left sobbing and your heart aches a whole lot more :sob:

2 Likes

TMW I want to Go To the Beach again, into this beautiful Place. and Heavy Barbell Row again.

4 Likes

It’s good to see you so active and HALF Naked.

Why do you put up with me :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I related to you far more then you know :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Tmw, you spend 7 hours grinding for resources on ark and it feels like you just sat down.

3 Likes