That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I just don’t want a person finding out I went against their wishes so to speak (they are a practitioner also) RHP I could use king Bael but was thinking others might have different suggestions

1 Like

Hmm I guess there’s just too many mundane factors you know off hand that could effect it. Like do they work with someone who knows, or have access to accounts where the information would show up idk. Seems like it would be access the mundane and go from there to me but perhaps I’m over thinking it, because it’s about time for me to hit the sack for the night.

I wish I could think of what @dagar is referencing too lmao, it’s probably something that would work if he thought about it in relation

1 Like

Your right no I’m talking with someone against their wish romantically actually but, that person & who I’m covering my tracks from have each other blocked so mundane factor shouldn’t be a issue

2 Likes

One sec. How do you link posts cause I have it favorited

2 Likes

The little chain thing to the right of the like button.

1 Like

It was @veil im silly

3 Likes

Oh no that makes senses. I just couldn’t think of anything I’d written on, though I’ve done it a few times.

1 Like

Yeah lol

1 Like

@Markos21 there ya go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope this is helpful lol

3 Likes

I tend to use a different method each time, so I was like uhmm yes but no idr…

I’m having awful issues with the forum tonight and erros, so think Imma head to bed. Gn

2 Likes

Night! Keep up being awesome I bet it’s hard work🥰

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I might add shax just for sound of mind also

1 Like

Goodnight :v:t2:

2 Likes

I find it very flattering to be confused with @Keteriya tho tbh :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: You kids are ridiculous some days, but I finally finished my mantras, so I’m really out for the night lmao.

2 Likes

tmw this guy from HS (who use to spread you were his bf) randomly dms you to join his coven of wiccan lightworkers that they just put together last year :thinking: because they want an air sign (me as a libra) so they can “evoke the 4 corners”

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I have made new friends with 2 girls that I met late last year who are pagan and one commune with Dionysus…and the other im unsure since they recently left the Mormon church

3 Likes

Nice!!

I would too she’s great!

1 Like