That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Banish her just like you would anyone or thing else. Sometimes if there is link you can have it cut away.

1 Like

This emotional pain is ridiculous

Whatā€™s going on?

TMW I took my Mercedes to this Mobil 1 place near where I live, just to see how much an oil change would cost. Ended up getting it done today since they had it 15% off.

Instead of being $130, it was only $110. I know that sounds high for an oil change, and it would be if the car didnā€™t take 8.5qt of oil, and only takes full synthetic.

Iā€™m feeling pretty good about that.

3 Likes

Just issues Iā€™ve had for a while, thought Iā€™d be over it by now but nope, not happening no matter how much I try

TMW you are dying of laughter to see how stupid you were a year ago :joy:

1 Like

I knew you were sovereign.

Doesnt take a genius to figure this out lol.

2 Likes

Tmw my headache just wont go away. Iā€™ve have a headache on the top of my head where the crown chakra is located, all damn day. It started off and on last night. This is a tad ridiculous. Owwwie
:frowning:

I can fix it.

1 Like

Head aches?

1 Like

@Angelb1083 Yeah, since that argument last night. It hasnā€™t gone away, and Iā€™m starting to feel sick again to.

1 Like

:triumph::expressionless: strike me down now finally fucking finally had good (thanks again you know who you are) only to end fucking day fighting with family again.

1 Like

Oh really?

What is an argument between family members but something that happens? Donā€™t let it ruin your entire day.

2 Likes

TRYING but being told your useless tends to spark the get the baneful shit out.

1 Like

Hmm. You arenā€™t useless though.

2 Likes

Been called that before. Ironically enough, by the same family members who begged for my help as time passed. Donā€™t let it bring you down.

2 Likes

Got to love them. Itā€™s a pain in the ass.

Oh yes. The last one who called me that and then asked me for help a few weeks later, I took my sweet time before answering (aka, listened to them beg on the phone for about 15 minutes while I was ā€œthinkingā€ about it). Never was rude, did not call them names, but I did let it really sink in before I reminded them of what they had called me.

1 Like