That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Since TMW 6 is done.

I went ahead and made a new one!

And this one is even worse than the prequels!

13 Likes

TMW you are locked in body and cant get out. Jailed in your own machine

7 Likes

You’re doing it wrong then. Stop looking at is as you are locked in your body, view the rest of the world as an extension of your body.

13 Likes

And someone already changed the damned title.

I’m looking at you @John_Wick

6 Likes

Ur a human incarnated bro just chill out enjoy ur quick 70-80 years here

12 Likes

That Moment When 7
sev

6 Likes

Tmw bout to read kybalion :sunglasses:

2 Likes

TMW my order was indeed in the wrong mailbox, but this new ink flows so beautifully out of this pen. Worth the wait.

4 Likes

TMW Im laying in bed all comfy, but I gotta go poop…

5 Likes

See a prison. You are not free. Forced to use bathroom

10 Likes

I keep my night poop imprisoned until after my first cup of coffee in the morning. Then it gets an early release.

5 Likes

TMW my damaru came in the mail and I’m like great, just what I need, damaru cum all over my mailbox. :grimacing:

3 Likes

What is a damaru

Lord Shiva’s favorite instrument. It’s a handheld double sided high pitched drum that has almost of a rattle sound to it.

5 Likes

How does it leave cum then? Lol

4 Likes

Shhhhh

1 Like

I binged watch Goblin Slayer on crunchyroll…now I’m doing the same for that one time I got reincarnated as a slime

4 Likes

TMW the new title on this is one coinkydink too many, so I have to share this, you can all thank me later when you don’t have to go to dance camp:

Ref: the current coronavirus, apparently scientists research on bat viruses because those little fucks can be infected with major diseases like AIDS & ebola and not feel a thing, they’re too tough, nothing can take them down and their immune systems don’t overreact either, so they breed super-strength versions of the virus.

Know anyone else who’s extremely unnaturally tough yet never kills his foes?

We are literally fighting Batman here. :bat:

That means the cure is to do with cats (virus mutates very rapidly inside human hosts, so the only way to save mankind is to CRISPR us all into cat-people), penguins (those penguin pineal glands everyone goes mad for?), nitrocellulose (playing cards & explosives), nickel (Two-Face), or mold on straw - ergot. Heck, maybe a bit of all the above. :thinking:

Mark my words, I’m going to be right about this, it’s the next stage in the meme war, memes becoming real. :frog:

My money’s on the cats though, somehow. I can haz CDC grant? :heart_eyes_cat:

joker-1

Ha!

21 Likes

Fuck it. FOR THA MEM3SSSS!

2 Likes