That Moment When 7: Gourmet Food, as Prepared by Angelb1083

Since TMW 6 is done.

I went ahead and made a new one!

And this one is even worse than the prequels!

7 Likes

TMW you are locked in body and cant get out. Jailed in your own machine

3 Likes

You’re doing it wrong then. Stop looking at is as you are locked in your body, view the rest of the world as an extension of your body.

5 Likes

And someone already changed the damned title.

I’m looking at you @John_Wick

2 Likes

Ur a human incarnated bro just chill out enjoy ur quick 70-80 years here

5 Likes

That Moment When 7
sev

3 Likes

Tmw bout to read kybalion :sunglasses:

2 Likes

TMW my order was indeed in the wrong mailbox, but this new ink flows so beautifully out of this pen. Worth the wait.

3 Likes

TMW Im laying in bed all comfy, but I gotta go poop…

2 Likes

See a prison. You are not free. Forced to use bathroom

6 Likes

I keep my night poop imprisoned until after my first cup of coffee in the morning. Then it gets an early release.

4 Likes

TMW my damaru came in the mail and I’m like great, just what I need, damaru cum all over my mailbox. :grimacing:

3 Likes

What is a damaru

Lord Shiva’s favorite instrument. It’s a handheld double sided high pitched drum that has almost of a rattle sound to it.

4 Likes

How does it leave cum then? Lol

3 Likes

Shhhhh

1 Like

I binged watch Goblin Slayer on crunchyroll…now I’m doing the same for that one time I got reincarnated as a slime

4 Likes

TMW the new title on this is one coinkydink too many, so I have to share this, you can all thank me later when you don’t have to go to dance camp:

Ref: the current coronavirus, apparently scientists research on bat viruses because those little fucks can be infected with major diseases like AIDS & ebola and not feel a thing, they’re too tough, nothing can take them down and their immune systems don’t overreact either, so they breed super-strength versions of the virus.

Know anyone else who’s extremely unnaturally tough yet never kills his foes?

We are literally fighting Batman here. :bat:

That means the cure is to do with cats (virus mutates very rapidly inside human hosts, so the only way to save mankind is to CRISPR us all into cat-people), penguins (those penguin pineal glands everyone goes mad for?), nitrocellulose (playing cards & explosives), nickel (Two-Face), or mold on straw - ergot. Heck, maybe a bit of all the above. :thinking:

Mark my words, I’m going to be right about this, it’s the next stage in the meme war, memes becoming real. :frog:

My money’s on the cats though, somehow. I can haz CDC grant? :heart_eyes_cat:

joker-1

Ha!

14 Likes

Fuck it. FOR THA MEM3SSSS!

2 Likes