That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

That moment when…you make some damn fine slow cooker chilli :yum:

2 Likes

TMW I ritually kill myself and hope on my way back to the world of the living I come back with a new name and get met with a "No. You have just been born. You will find your name when classified "

Well fuck. That was one of the most intense rituals I have ever gone through, having spent the last couple of weeks preparing myself. But I am born anew. I feel clean. I will try to get a write-up on it worked out tomorrow. It was hours ago and I am still processing the outcome.

6 Likes

https://mailchi.mp/dfb4970313b3/global-unity-and-peace-meditation-3-more-days-1301429?fbclid=IwAR1xr9P8aFnzKKWU7TzTKVhSf0eWGuOCEsB8fo83GQxsJ_WpZCvI0lu3Xic

TMW i found out about this after I missed it.
@Empress_Arianna this may have interested you.

Tmw you realize you got Clairalience

a rogue gorilla working out downtown:

2 Likes

Reminds me of my old symbolic death and rebirth rite I did a while back.

Can’t wait to see what kind of prep you did for yours.

3 Likes

Tmw wondering what kind of graveyard soil (i have noticed that soil from certain dead can have different effects) would be wise for the Mot ritual. Already have an idea for an infusion to have during the ritual prior to diving deep into the trance.

Tmw you keep unintentionally lucid dreaming and you don’t realize it until you wake up.

1 Like

I’ve ordered the Witches Tarot set and the Gilded Royale Tarot set, I cant wait for them to arrive next week. I’m so excited! :grin:

2 Likes

Omg I love these!

1 Like

Thank you! I think you’ll appreciate this one as well, taken yesterday night during a blackout while it was raining

3 Likes

I do! Its awesome

1 Like

Tmw weird dreams about serpents with multicolor scales, definitely pro LGTB!
:rainbow:

2 Likes

Tmw on the agenda today: writing a rough draft of pact, performing the coronavirus hijack ritual, and gathering soil and herbs for the Mot ritual. Debating going out to the Sleeping Bear Dunes (which is not far from my house) to gather sand as it was a place near the water where the most ships have sank and people have died out of all the great lakes

1 Like

I’m getting the feeling that you should go gather sand from there for your ritual.

1 Like

That is what I am thinking as well

1 Like

Or I could just go to the lake and get a stone from there as well. Less chance of running into someone as people are getting stir crazy

1 Like

Woke up feeling like the new me that came into being last night. New energy. Stripped of all the gunk and toxins that i accumulated over the decades.

So hello, Balgians, it’s a beautiful day. I’ll be writing it all down tonight.

9 Likes

Do whatever would be safer for you, but either option will give you the results you seek.
You could also put a dont notice me shield on yourself, or telepathically tell people not to notice you(something I’ve done), should you want to gather the sand and be more protected.

I can see that. You look at peace with yourself and happy. :relieved:

2 Likes