That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

TMW you love & light so hard, you just want to cry from the beauty of e v e r y t h i n g:heart:

Amor Vincit Omnia, bitches! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

TMW you feel powerful as fuuuuuuuccckkkkkk after Lucifer evocation previous day…

Invincible feeling…
Hail Lucifer!!!

3 Likes

@anon84896414 to answer your question from TMW6 right before it got locked out, yeah, all the time, but I can differentiate who is who at times (sometimes it’s a bundle of fuckery)

1 Like

Tmw there are no memes to express my day at work last night just right.

Boss: “If we can’t get our shit together, we are going to seven days a week!”
Me: “And then I shall quit.”
Boss: “What!? Why!? I need you!”
Me: “Because the entire year we did that I debated homicide and this place is not worth getting stuck in cage for the rest of my life. All I ask for is one night off.”
Him: “…uh, who did you…?”
Me: “If we are to maintain our professional relationship, it would be wise to keep that question rhetorical, sir.”

13 Likes
  1. I’m glad I changed the title now. And here I thought I was just being clever lol

2. The Furry Agenda is nearly complete.

2 Likes

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mwU0VIedIlE/maxresdefault.jpg

So like this

6 Likes

Tmw random memory flash of a former friend of mine getting annoyed yelling “I am going to fight you so hard!”

If only he knew that years later, that phrase would be part of another guy’s stand up comedy act. But alas, that laugh was needed lol

Elon Musk wants to know your location

5 Likes

Tmw I’m learning how to break patterns!
It feels like going against nature itself. I feel dishonor when I think about me, just feels like ending a sentient being, of course it is, fracturing fractals, a part of me too.

Breaking the common system feels like the unknow essence, pure potential and unpredictable freedom.

3 Likes

Tmw you are charging your candles with the energies of the tarot cards to help end a stressful situation.

3 Likes

TMW I should not back read.

Also, my mom informed me I have a lazy puppy :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

TMW you wake up in the middle of the night to a dark shadowy energy with a tinge of plum purple beside your bed. You try and swat it away and roll over to ignore it. All of a sudden your pinned down and she lets loose a long primal scream from hell in your ear. Unable to move she begins feeding off your energy.

Went into a lucid dream after that and I was telling people in my dream exactly what just happened. :eyes: whoa :open_mouth:

1 Like

Tmw one of my books arrives. It’s The Hermetic and Alchemical Writings of Paracelsus. I look at this 800 page brick and wonder wtf I was thinking. Gonna take me a while to plough through that.

5 Likes

I fuckin love that comments like this are so commonplace here, they sometimes get over looked. Try saying that on a mormon forum.

2 Likes

That moment when…you wake up from a weird ass dream about being a child in a weird ass house with a weird ass man who won’t let you leave, yet weirdly there is no sense of malice or threat.

Fucking weird.

3 Likes

Well, went for a job interview. They only wanted to pay me $8 an hour to work at a plant nursery. They can fuck right off.

4 Likes

good pay

1 Like

Not by a long shot. The absolute bare minimum I will take is $13 an hour. I have 5 years farm experience, and horticulture knowledge. On top of that I have two years experience working in marine fiberglass building multi-million dollar yachts. And about another 5 years in residential carpentry. That’s not including the years spent working on the docks and fishing boats between jobs.

I’ll be damned if I take less than $13 an hour.

6 Likes

do magic to find a better job

Already on it and networking. Divination points to patience and success.

3 Likes