That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Hmmmm. Thereā€™s a documentary on sleep paralysis and the hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations that come with it. Itā€™s called The Nightmare and it also goes into how many people from all different cultures and walks of life, experience similar hallucinations during sp.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen it.

Can see how that might be terrifying to the normies, maybe because iā€™m so jaded or just been doing this so long, any time something similar happens to me the first thought that runs through my head is usually, Motherfucker, you better have something really fascinating to say or be dropping a few grand on the night table for waking me up like this. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

TMW catching a breather during a busy few days reading TMW & hence necro-Likes incoming. :smiley:

Is that a real thing?! :astonished:

White gravy, I mean.

SO true. :ok_hand:

But mainly what I wanted to post is:

Share it though? :hamster:

Groupthink sucks, and the forum was originally for peer-testing novel approaches and methods, would be nice to nudge it back that way. :+1:

9 Likes

Lol! In my early teens there was a period I experienced it almost nightly. Until I found a way to break out of it.

3 Likes

Tmw, Iā€™m so happy winter has come. :snowflake:

3 Likes

Happened to me too! :+1:

I posted about it here and updated with a reply about some of them becoming able to know things I donā€™t (consciously, anyway): Creating A "Cabinet Of Invisible Counselors"

Have to say I mostly steer clear of working with any living persons now, for various reasons.

Worked out well for Osiris. :+1:

(Including the patched-back-together-for-sex part! :laughing:)

3 Likes

Tmw enjoying the beauty of snow falling. Remind me of the excitement I felt as a kid when I had my first michigan winter after moving from california

1 Like

TMW the ankle bracelet you enchanted IS indeed a sales magnet. Not what I expected it to be but I seriously wonā€™t complain :euro:

3 Likes

I will eventually. I have just been in a bit of a funk lately and havenā€™t been in a mood to debate or explain some viewpoints in any detail so i just avoid it. Slowly getting back to where I can get more in depth with these things though.

3 Likes

I know that feel! :hamster:

2 Likes

TMW when this girl got an A on her English Composition Final two down two to go.

10 Likes

Yaay

1 Like

Thanks I am beyond excited everything was working against me in my personal life this term so these grades are amazing.

2 Likes

Tmw Iā€™m giving my 13yo girl a brief lecture about personal responsibility and it sounds as though someone else is chastising both of us through me. My voice slipped into a tone that I can not reproduce on command and her vision seemed to cloud over. Donna yet if it affected her the way it did me or if sheā€™s being a typical preteen and ignored it all, but I sure as hell was spooked.

4 Likes

TMW Azazel appears running around and making funny things while wearing a pink Hello Kitty-like backpack. He is indeed a funny dude

2 Likes

TMW Avenged Sevenfold makes music for men who slap their own ass during sex

Ads on Facebook are weirdā€¦

7 Likes

Nooooooo I cracked the screen on my phone

Plus it oddly looks like a spider

Tmw when your battery drains like shitā€¦ wtf you need phone? A car battery?

1 Like

TMW my three year old is looking at me like Iā€™m an idiot when I am singing along to Scatmans World while doing dishes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just like that I had gone further than damnation, nor longer am I Connor. I arise as Kavon.

12 Likes