That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I did get a bad reading for a friend about his love life…his present was reversed and I had too look up the info for it

3 Likes

TMW wham! Trump card.

But no seriously… That’s dope. I’m horrible at Tarot so I would have just assumed I dropped it that way cause of my butter fingers.

1 Like

I actually asked out to any spirit or deity too help me with learning it

5 Likes

A good trick is to meditate on each card (starting with the major arcana) to learn the meaning from your own perspective.

5 Likes

While you definitely should explore more into the meaning yourself via mediation, I can give a bit of help on it. I would read the reversed tower card as a refusal to allow what needs to fall fall (such as old attitudes relating to love, old habits, etc). While the tower is usually not considered a “positive” card, it does represent a very important aspect of life, hence it being a major. Keep in mind this is just my interpretation

2 Likes

tmw but i do love my hammer and my car… :no_mouth:

7 Likes

I love my computer, my phone, and my hammer.

Fuck my car though, it’s a piece of shit slushbox automatic sedan. Not fun at all, and it’s currently broke down.

4 Likes

Hell yes! Gotta link? :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m deeply in love with my coffee machine.

3 Likes

In my profile! I’m not allowed to post it since I’m not affiliated with balg. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TMW you wonder if your grandmother also had a specific “I will end you and everything you love” lipstick in her collection

5 Likes

Sometimes people just have bad futures when I comes to the topic of their question. It’s not you it’s literally in the cards. My own mother as an not so good future, but she is also not doing anything to change it.

2 Likes

Ha. That’s what my winged eyeliner is for.

5 Likes

I think all women do and the ever amazing “look what you are missing,” make be feel sexy post breakup lipstick.

4 Likes

Me too. I even put it a name and everything :joy:.

6 Likes

“Drop out from the Distillery Academy”?

I call mine “Model number 7.5” as I have went through that many coffee machines so i invested in a french press. It’s a wannabe machine

2 Likes

I have a scar right on my left eyelid, I can’t apply that shit evenly without the line getting majorly crooked over the tissue :unamused: But I do love and marvel at winged eyeliners

4 Likes

:joy: Before I bought this machine I used a french press too. I’ve wanted to buy an automatic machine for a long time though.

2 Likes

I have been using a press for years and love it. I just hate cleaning it. Been thinking about getting one of those hourglass pots that use a filter that you just pour the hot water over.

2 Likes

I did that for a long time in between broken machines. It’s great if you do not drink a lot of coffee or share it. Unfortunately, I am coffee fiend

2 Likes