That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw you lose all of your street cred on the Balg forum.
tenor

4 Likes

You’re very welcome to come take them my house is overrun with many :laughing: in one week I’ve had 20 of those damn things pop up

1 Like

Tmw when invoking Azazel 20 days in a row. Only 70 to go. Also writing events and feelings into a notebook/journal. Weird stuff. Ha. That’s @Lady_Eva stuff again. :stuck_out_tongue: Never kept a journal before. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Might add to recite 101 names of Angra Mainyu for 40 days , and mandala/vortex of Arezura.:thinking:

3 Likes

They didn’t look like regular…I barely made the picture out

2 Likes

Tmw you randomly broke out in hives after meditation. Okay, that’s new.

6 Likes

TMW someone randomly likes a thread you made a year ago that nobody replied to.

3 Likes

That feeling when that happens:

NNzJ8G8

5 Likes

Eh, my reaction was more “wait, this was a thread I posted lol”, because I forgot I made that.

6 Likes

TMW the weather is AMAZING! And my hair is kinda sorta behaving… Too bad I am in jail at school until 8pm tonight. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

TMW A girl fundraising for a faith-based nonprofit comes in with changing pictures selling them, and I buy the coolest one. I don’t remember what the nonprofit did exactly, but the picture was cool.

The Gang Accidentally Funds a Cult

9 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba i dig the art

3 Likes

Got bored, Made a kama To attach To my meteor hammer. Making a kusarigama… Or nawagama I guess… Needs some paint and might burn some kanji or something on it later.

8 Likes

How about something self made?

3 Likes

I always offer to share my human experience with them if they want.

2 Likes

@A_Pariah @4hmagm
Great ideas! Thank you!

1 Like

I remember when I wanted to learn how to use a meteor hammer, never got far with it but I made a simple one to practice with out of foam nerf ball and some paracord. It hurt when I whapped myself in the balls with it accidentally.

3 Likes

I made one with monkey fist knot as a kid, switched to a aluminum weight in a month or two and steel the next year. Its pretty fun, though the neck shoots and manipulations can go fuck themselves…I prefer living as the current weight easily shatters concrete blocks :sweat:

3 Likes

I couldn’t really figure out how to do more than flail the thing around, but I also only put a small bit of time into it. I think I might try again and actually work at it. My main issue is that I gotta stick with it despite my limited time in the day to do things.

3 Likes

That moment when I learn Belphegor is a bit of a jealous entity. He can be evoked with other entities but when you address him, you address only him inturn. Even to the point of I had to remove my shirt because I was wearing my Azazel sigil shirt at the time and wasn’t even thinking about it until I was told to take it off.

3 Likes

TMW
your SOs student loan is repaid now with one move. Also tmw it has also been cut into one half magically.
Thank you.

6 Likes