That Moment When 6: We are all taking our eyeballs out of surprise

Things like this are a part of what’s so great about working with spirits, and the Goetics in particular. Yet another sign from them. I need to pick up some candy corn and tequila for Bune, now. You mentioning Bune is rather poignant given I had an extremely peculiar dream-that’s-not-really-a-dream last night, that’s relevant to Bune.

2 Likes

I remember picking up a golden butterfly christmas ornament for her last year while grocery shopping. I was like “no, we don’t even HAVE a christmas tree!” but she was kinda insisting about the golden butterfly thingy :slight_smile: I enjoy going on shopping trips for them, they probably make me to think like that :thinking:

3 Likes

TMW it hurts, it burns…

3 Likes

Are you ok?

1 Like

So the kitten thinks it should nurse on me

4 Likes

Tmw you plan on doing a ritual, take a nap, and dream about traveling deep into the earth to places others fear to go and partake in a general back and forth energy exchange with multiple spirits. It was interesting as I watched light and darkness emerging and dissolving through these energy exchanges. No words were spoken, it was all imagery and feelings. And now I am awake but feeling the “good” type of exhaustion so i am going to do my sacrament of blood ritual seeingnas what i originally was focusing on achieving has been done. No parasites as far as I can tell atm

1 Like

Tmw I created an incense so intoxicating that I literally stumbled and rolled my ankle leaving the ritual area.

3 Likes

Ow are you okay?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll be fine, already treating it. First time I have gotten like that over incense

2 Likes

tmw
waking up 3 hours too early.
Again.
Dude, wtf.

5 Likes

Tmw when a female voice says hello into your left ear when you are half awake. And you are alone.I wonder who. :thinking:

4 Likes

If she gotta wake you up she gotta pay the rent too. @Turomir

6 Likes

That moment when…it’s 330 AM and you’re still awake, despite having been lying in bed for several hours.

sigh I hate it when this happens :tired_face:

3 Likes

turn off your phone xD

3 Likes

What? What does that have to do with anything?

1 Like

EArD5H6VAAEsJa0

4 Likes

I don’t do that. My phone is on the table across the room.

4 Likes

So you have a laptop in your arms. :sunglasses: @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

Yes, but only after not being able to sleep.

3 Likes

He’s obviously using technomancy to remote control his computer :thinking:

4 Likes