That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I memorized the words to the point I stare at the sigil if its ritual related…otherwise I don’t say the Ann and make small talk

1 Like

Hm, it is possible your subconscious is recycling the information while you are asleep or you are reaching up to the spirit while sleeping then.

Ok…its rainy, I’m hungry, my mom needs to buy groceries

I 2nd this. I actually deal with a lot of my stuff in my dreams. I have always know I am dreaming though. Think because I get visions a lot I just learned when I am dreaming.

If it’s on you mind you’ll dream about. Also you are more likely to dream about the last thing on
Your mind or what stresses you most.

The mind can really twist what you have been thinking about too. I once had a boss I absolutely hated (honestly, a hard thing to get me to do). I dreamt of shapeshifting into a bear and mauling him to death for about a week. Can you say passive aggression? Lol

1 Like

TMW Andras’s name kept popping up in my head for days, then I finally do some reasearches:

Andras is a psychopomp who can teach and empower necromancy, mind control, shapeshifting, the concealment of things

Everything makes sense. :thinking::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Tmw free sword. I managed to talk the shops owner into letting me keep the sword he “accidentally” sent, while still sending me the one I actually ordered and payed for, when he gets more stock. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve had some super fucked to dreams when upset, mad, hurt or stressed. Some Were terrifying others were so violent I was shocked when I woke up.

One time I was really stressing a psychology essay that I wrote it all In a dream, and remembered it. I got 100% on that too!

1 Like

You found the guide you are needing in your life right now! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Tmw you can hear Belial cackle in the background as you think how in the hell you are going to help guide your spouse through the gatekeepers within a year (their idea, not ours). And they did not respond well to my question “But I thought you wanted me to go through the Qlipoth first”. Belial pretty much said I was taking too long and that “by teaching you will learn”

3 Likes

Good luck Tiberius. I hope everything goes good for you both

1 Like

Thanks lol. They really know how to push someone into a role they always tried to escape from, especially Belial. Like my username’s namesake, I tend to try to flee from positions of power and usually end up dragged into it one way or another lol but I did open that door and will own up to the challenge

1 Like

Tmw you have a two day work week because of snow.

Ouch. Were you able to get any of the time off paid?

1 Like

Nope.

Damn

1 Like

Oh, most likely yes! :black_heart::wolf:

I should gather more information about him. I’ve seen some published experiences with Andras and advices but it doesn’t sounded too… positive. Based on some documents I’ve read (where I copied from) I can say that we got a lot in common, but I’ll be careful because it doesn’t mean to much.

As in my beloved Sitri’s case, other’s experience can mislead you, especially when other’s misunderstood demons’ (or whatever entity’s) motivations behind those actions, or… indentify yourself with the witnesses. No, we need a clean start, with clean cards.

Now, where is my wolf skin?

6 Likes

Tmw I’m so ready for breakfast but I need fast (medical) for a few more hours.

Thank you guys. I’m hoping the next tenant is a good one too.

3 Likes

I just laughed so hard. At this. This was so true!