That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Could very well be the answer. It is an approach that often seems counter productive but asserting yourself as a sovereign being is also part of what Belial teaches. Good luck.

1 Like

What about a series? Do a introduction book and then one for reach element? That way you are NOT burning yourself out over one book and it won’t look like one of those intimidating books. I think as a series it would be super popular and so much easier on you. Just remember to sleep since I see you always saying you aren’t. Your need to sleep so you can dig deeper and come out of it all victorious.

TMW “can you open the box in your room and bring it in to the living room.” Is said and this happens.

2 Likes

Tmw you fail your pregnancy glucose test, which I barely failed but it wasn’t totally unexpected considering 1/3 of my pancreas died.

I hope the test tomarrow goes better.

1 Like

Oh no, but the three hours twat seems to be so common now.

TMW My shitty neighbor just got the outski. I'd like to thank Andras

2 Likes

Tmw you keep having dreams with a ghost child In them a small boy I don’t get why they are different situations but, he keeps coming to me :eyes: I hope I don’t have a child spirit attached to me I’m not a mother figure at all.

Glad you can get some peace of mind & quite at your apartment :grin:

1 Like

Super smash bros

Pretty much but they also packing it really bad. I hope the Xbox 360 that was tossed in there with all the books still works. My son collects gaming systems.

1 Like

Oh that’s a good thing. Hopefully the next one is awesome!

1 Like

Tmw an occasional nine hour shift actually does not feel too bad after a series of 10-11 hour shifts for the last couple weeks. Now to enjoy two nights off

Odd question is it normal to say a deity enn in your dreams?

I could see it happening if you have been hearing/speaking it often enough. I’ve never had it happen on my end though so that is completely a guess.

I memorized the words to the point I stare at the sigil if its ritual related…otherwise I don’t say the Ann and make small talk

1 Like

Hm, it is possible your subconscious is recycling the information while you are asleep or you are reaching up to the spirit while sleeping then.

Ok…its rainy, I’m hungry, my mom needs to buy groceries

I 2nd this. I actually deal with a lot of my stuff in my dreams. I have always know I am dreaming though. Think because I get visions a lot I just learned when I am dreaming.

If it’s on you mind you’ll dream about. Also you are more likely to dream about the last thing on
Your mind or what stresses you most.

The mind can really twist what you have been thinking about too. I once had a boss I absolutely hated (honestly, a hard thing to get me to do). I dreamt of shapeshifting into a bear and mauling him to death for about a week. Can you say passive aggression? Lol

1 Like

TMW Andras’s name kept popping up in my head for days, then I finally do some reasearches:

Andras is a psychopomp who can teach and empower necromancy, mind control, shapeshifting, the concealment of things

Everything makes sense. :thinking::wine_glass:

3 Likes