That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I sent you a dm

You know I am down.

TMW celebration is in full effect this week.
Appreciation to Yule.

1 Like

Im here too

How are you doing today?

Tmw aahahahahaha what the fuck

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaaat

3 Likes

Thats dedication for you.

1 Like

I would break that down with my ranting humor but I am pretty sure it would get flagged. Don’t let that linchen bother you with pointless shit like that, especially with such pathetic flyting skills

Don’t worry Tiberus I got it control

On a positive my mom has listen to me and I need to volunteer at animal and hospital

2 Likes

There you go, glad to hear the good news

TMW I got my baby back.

The urn is so tiny… :two_hearts::sob:

7 Likes

Thats a beautiful urn :heart:

2 Likes

Yesterday my brother went to a wedding…told him to eat as much as he could get

So I have to agree with @DarkestKnight ^^^ I hire for all of my departments and assist other locations with hiring and I look for volunteer work, extracurricular activities, etc. on resumes and applications because it shows a willingness to complete a task.

4 Likes

Thank you. I saw it and thought it was perfect for her. I have to say minus losing a pet the staff at the E Vet were amazing. Even picking her up they had pure compassion.

1 Like

They’ve (the pervs) graduated to goat pussy. My guess is that the donkeys started fighting back.

2 Likes

That guy looks Like an ex from high school. He was from NY too. :sweat_smile::scream::joy::thinking:

1 Like

The goat thing is a regular occurrence. It’s new to your area?

Have you never heard the phrase: " He got his dick stuck in the family goat"?

2 Likes

Nah, we don’t do that here in the city; that’s just the other parts of New York. I thought donkey (or horse) pussy was like the pinnacle when it comes to beastiality.

1 Like