That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I had one about that fella Maxwell last night? I don’t what that means…and I will admit I dreamt about bunnygamer where I found out she was a distant cousin. I think that might be because I gave her a tarot reading a couple of weeks ago and what I found out is some stuff that I relate to very strongly. :unamused:

1 Like

Tmw oh boy, wendigo dreams again. Always seem to pop up before I work out bigger rituals for some reason. Strangely enough, this one was at work in the dream, throwing wrenches into a machines to draw people who were overwhelmed with lack of production so it may rip them to pieces

1 Like

Were cousin!? Which side of the family!

1 Like

Mom’s apparently. Maybe were all related here in some way. Not the craziest theory I heard here. :joy:

You know if I get dream walked after this I’ll only have my self to blame. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wasn’t me snooping on you, but it does happen:

2 Likes

Simmonds or the Terry

TMW your doing a past life reading on myself and it turns out I might have been in the mafia. :open_mouth:

That or some other Gang type.

1 Like

Cool! And did you also have the one where you discovered you’re the one who pushed the doomsday button there by annihilating all of Atlantis and Lemuria yet?

Wait, or was that me again? :thinking:

Either way i think we all can agree you shouldn’t have stuff like that just lying around for anyone to find, especially if the one who happens to come across it is willing to take a joke to the absolute extreme, am i right? :smiley:

1 Like

Tmw you ask your wife to edit anything you write. I feel bad for her as I have written six pages for that rough draft of a tutorial and I am just now getting to the actual exercise. This is why I normally do not create threads lol

2 Likes

tmw some randos are STILL fighting over a FB post you made 6 years ago. :grimacing:

6 Likes

My past life memories are mostly getting water, walking through streets and bathing in streams. Oh and a few doing laundry.

1 Like

I was a native American in one life of some undetermined tribe. I did a lot of fishing.

1 Like

less than 500 left

just read all the TMW threads and you will be more than halfway there

2 Likes

He hasn’t answered me yet. :worried:

TMW, you just cannot identify what type of spirit you encountered, it’s tricky kind of one I think, but don’t know which, which is why this witch is a bit curious lolz

TMW there’s some heavy celestial schtuff going on. Ya

1 Like

Nope, I stalked the profiles of some members of here, my secret :grimacing:

3 Likes

I just got fussed at on Facebook after saying “…willing to do it with your own two hands…” In regards to spell casting…because apparently that phrase is “ableist” and disregards people with disabilities…Fuck this whole ass planet. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes